"tarot of the trance"

oceanpoetry

Hi,
I used the search tool but have luck finding threads regarding this deck...I just purchased a copy of "Tarot of the Trance" - I love the bright colors! I am having a little difficulty associating meanings with the cards...if anyone has this deck, have you found this deck easy to read? I would appreciate more insight into this deck!

Thirteen

oceanpoetry said:
I am having a little difficulty associating meanings with the cards...if anyone has this deck, have you found this deck easy to read? I would appreciate more insight into this deck!
That's a pretty wild deck:
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/tarot-of-the-trance/

I don't have it, but what trouble are you having? We could at least discuss the cards displayed her on aeclectic.

Tk2dsky

I'd be interested in some discussion. I recieved this deck in a trade. I love the bright colors and unique artwork. I have not really used it to read, feeling like I wasn't ready to use it in that way yet. I did skim over the LWB, and therein lies the diamond of this deck. It definitely could be used to read with, but in my mind it is more of a meditation deck.

B*B
Ericka

oceanpoetry

yes, I agree it is more of a meditation deck...the images are really a wonderful design but very hard to read because they don't fit very much of the traditional symbolism, especially on the pips.

It is an definitely intriguing deck!

Major Tom

Thread moved from Using Tarot Cards to Tarot Decks. :)

Emeraldgirl

I have this deck and really enjoy the bright vibrant colours. I haven't used it for readings though just for meditation.

la-luna

This is one of those decks that has been a long time on my "perhaps list" still not sure about what to think or do about it perhaps i will buy it when i have more information about it.