total different reading..

Lostlonewhitewolf

So I had asked my spread about relationship advice.. Instead it gave me advice on my goals and plans for the future so to speak.. has this happened to anyone?

Thoughtful

Yes a reading can come up totally different to what you have asked for. The point here is that your reading wanted to concentrate more on your future goals as of now, it was felt more important. Give it another try now for your relationship reading as its got the pressing things out of the way.
Welcome to the forum :)

Lostlonewhitewolf

... I have the alchemy 1977 England tarot.. it really called out to me when I saw it and it has been accurate so far.. I will have to do another reading because I had shuffled the cards and tried again cause I thought it was weird and the deck gave me the same cards almost with a few different ones but they were pointing to the same meaning... I have to say this is my favorite deck that I've ever had and I've owned dragon cards before and they were actually the worst deck I've ever had (still a little new to the reading tarot)

Starri Knytes

Sorry for the confusion cause here my interpretation of your spread. It has graciously been moved by our astute Mod Alta. Thank you so much sweetie. :heart:

It can now be found at the above link.

Great Blessings

headless

I have the same problem when reading Tarot, but sometimes I could only tell that the spread had answered a different question in hindsight, which makes the reading useless or even misleading. Is there a way to tell whether the spread is answering the question I asked?

BTW, I'm new to the forum. This is really a wonderful place to learn about Tarot...:)