When the reading become about you!!

Sessa70

Dear All-

I just had to ask you all a question...
Have you ever done a reading and you keep pulling cards;only to realize they are not about the other person,but how you are feeling or how you are relating to a situation??
I drew cads about a situation;how one was feeling about it etc. and all of a sudden looked at the cads and had this feeling that the deck is letting me know about me and letting me know about my true feelings that I have kept hidden....
Has that ever happen to you?? =))

Grizabella

I've never had it happen to me but I've felt great understand of and empathy for the person I was reading for because I could see they had a lot of feelings in common with me. All of us experience similar things in life and some will give us a kind of kinship with our sitter.

High_Priestess_lol

Yep! It happened to be when I first started doing readings, but not anymore.
You really have to focus on the clients question - leave it to your own time when the cards want to give you messages.

I was doing a reading for a client and I kept getting this combination that meant my ex boyfriend would come back into my life. For 2 DAYS I got this same exact combination WHILE doing a reading for a friend.
Next morning I woke up and received a text from my ex boyfriend whom I haven't spoken to prior in 3 years.

Tarot has funny ways to give you messages.

Sessa70

I've never had it happen to me but I've felt great understand of and empathy for the person I was reading for because I could see they had a lot of feelings in common with me. All of us experience similar things in life and some will give us a kind of kinship with our sitter.

I always try to put aside time to meditate so I would leave my own issues alone and deal with them in their own good time.
I think it is important that we have empathy for each other;its a quality that one simply cannot buy... =)
But the cards are being persistent...I need to be informed of something! LOL!

Sessa70

Yep! It happened to be when I first started doing readings, but not anymore.
You really have to focus on the clients question - leave it to your own time when the cards want to give you messages.

I was doing a reading for a client and I kept getting this combination that meant my ex boyfriend would come back into my life. For 2 DAYS I got this same exact combination WHILE doing a reading for a friend.
Next morning I woke up and received a text from my ex boyfriend whom I haven't spoken to prior in 3 years.

Tarot has funny ways to give you messages.

That is so true HP_lol ! The cards are letting me know things;but how I wish it could be during a more convenient time LOL!!!
But in all seriousness;I do have to give it some thought as the cards are not letting this one go so easily...
Thank you for our response;glad to hear it isn't just me. =))))

tigerlilybug

Dear All-

I just had to ask you all a question...
Have you ever done a reading and you keep pulling cards;only to realize they are not about the other person,but how you are feeling or how you are relating to a situation??
I drew cads about a situation;how one was feeling about it etc. and all of a sudden looked at the cads and had this feeling that the deck is letting me know about me and letting me know about my true feelings that I have kept hidden....
Has that ever happen to you?? =))

This happens to me if I've been stressed out I really have to be at peace otherwise every time with out fail the cards pulled will reflect me. But I don't know this may eventually stop I'm still fairly new to reading and it seems the more experienced readers do not have this happen often.

heron

This is kind of like what "they" mean when they say (in the corridors at Art School) that all art is autobiographical, isn't it?

Sessa70

This happens to me if I've been stressed out I really have to be at peace otherwise every time with out fail the cards pulled will reflect me. But I don't know this may eventually stop I'm still fairly new to reading and it seems the more experienced readers do not have this happen often.

Tigerlilybug-

You and me both!!That is why I try to clear the mind;meditate before I do a reading but somehow there are times when things creep in and cards start pestering me with a message.Meeh! LOL!
Thank you for your response!!

Sessa70

This is kind of like what "they" mean when they say (in the corridors at Art School) that all art is autobiographical, isn't it?

Heron-

LOL!! You are so right!!