Tarot prevents you from getting married myth or reality?

mahafrins

So i met this very professional tarot reader who is a big expert etc and has almost 100% accuracy.

They now know i read to and i am not any ordinary beginner trying to grasp the cards. So this reader said you should avoid reading any tarot often as that could prevent you from getting married. IS that true?

Found it odd cause as of now all the men excepting one didn't work out and i am relieved off it. Only one fellow i do tend to read a lot often about and yet nothing works out but its to do with him he is odd so cant make it work.

How far is it true that if you read tarot chances of hooking up reduce. I know of another reader who put her cards away cause she feared the marriage wont happen.

Nemia

Who says this reader has 100% success? He/she himself/herself? I'd be a bit sceptical.

Excuse my doubts, but isn't it possible that an unscrupulous reader would discourage you from reading cards because after a while, you might no longer pay for his/her readings but do your own? Sorry if that was too belittling and suspicious.

Anyway, I know a lot of married people reading the cards, writing books about the cards and studying tarot. It didn't destroy their chances, why should it be damaging to yours?

Is it so very important to marry? If you are looking for a soul mate - wouldn't soul work like tarot rather help you in finding a soul mate?

One thing I'd consider: if instead of going out and getting to know people and communicating with them, you sit at home with your cards, and if you ask the same questions all over again and try to spy after a guy via cards - then you might be using the cards as means to avoid intimacy. If you escape to the cards instead of engaging with others, you might be missing the chance to take a risk. Because starting a relationship is a risk, and nobody can guarantee that you won't be hurt.

But to generalize that tarot prevents people from finding their soul mates - that sounds a bit fishy to me. It reduces the reader's proclaimed 100% precision in my eyes...

rivergum

So this reader said you should avoid reading any tarot often as that could prevent you from getting married. IS that true?

You may also avoid having lots of cats. It is well known that having lots of cats can prevent you from getting married. Tarot readers may have cat decks, so the risk of too many cat decks may prevent going out and getting into romantic situations. I currently have three or four cat decks and am not at risk of getting married again soon.

mahafrins

Who says this reader has 100% success? He/she himself/herself? I'd be a bit sceptical.

Excuse my doubts, but isn't it possible that an unscrupulous reader would discourage you from reading cards because after a while, you might no longer pay for his/her readings but do your own? Sorry if that was too belittling and suspicious.

100% success scared me too. Cause i can get 85% success in my readings. Yes correct i thought of that, if we do our own readings the reader will loose revenue but he generally said no reading often but thats like a usual story. God knows why it prevents a marriage. After all how can cards manipulate such a big event it more depends on your circumstances for eg. I want certain things and they are not happening.
Anyway, I know a lot of married people reading the cards, writing books about the cards and studying tarot. It didn't destroy their chances, why should it be damaging to yours?

Is it so very important to marry? If you are looking for a soul mate - wouldn't soul work like tarot rather help you in finding a soul mate?
I agree totally most readers i have met have soul mates. Yes didnt destroy chances for any of them.
One thing I'd consider: if instead of going out and getting to know people and communicating with them, you sit at home with your cards, and if you ask the same questions all over again and try to spy after a guy via cards - then you might be using the cards as means to avoid intimacy. If you escape to the cards instead of engaging with others, you might be missing the chance to take a risk. Because starting a relationship is a risk, and nobody can guarantee that you won't be hurt.
This is quite true but whenever i set feelers to my guy he seemed a bit bitchy but he is the one i am passionate about but then as i get closer i realise his ugly side. Tarot if at all lets me know his mood.
Regarding other men i had 3 men i dated in a span of 3 months all fizzled out and i did read the cards for them but they were all negative and i m sure they were not manipulated.
But to generalize that tarot prevents people from finding their soul mates - that sounds a bit fishy to me. It reduces the reader's proclaimed 100% precision in my eyes...

Well i just had to ask peoples views.

mahafrins

You may also avoid having lots of cats. It is well known that having lots of cats can prevent you from getting married. Tarot readers may have cat decks, so the risk of too many cat decks may prevent going out and getting into romantic situations. I currently have three or four cat decks and am not at risk of getting married again soon.

Lol i like cats dont have any. Yes cat decks rock. Well correct its like selling your mind to a warped idea.

Richard

If it's true, I need to spend more time with Tarot. :D Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a surefire way to avoid the proverbial ball and chain.

mahafrins

If it's true, I need to spend more time with Tarot. :D Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a surefire way to avoid the proverbial ball and chain.

lol Like the way you put it. This is pretty much interesting hell not know the nexus of being single connected to "Tarot" alone.

Nemia

Are you sure that tarot lets you see other people's minds? I think other people have their defenses and that's good. On principle, I don't do "other" readings. First of all, I'm afraid that all I would see were my own projections, fears or wishes, and secondly, because I respect the privacy of the other.

I did ask questions like "what can I do to get to know X better" - only questions whose answers would tell ME what to do, not others.

Well, for a long time I haven't asked this question. 25 years married, ball, chains and everything :-D

I wouldn't trust a reader who tries to scare you, btw.

What is success in readings anyway? How do you pour that into numbers? It's a silly statement.

ETA: I looked at your other threads and see that many of them deal with the question what others feel for you. I guess we have a different way of using tarot and that's okay. I didn't mean to affront you.

DownUnderNZer

Don't think that person is accurate if he thinks one wont marry due to Tarot.

I think one is more unlikely to marry if she or he hangs out on the internet a lot of the time and doesn't get out there and really experience life and people.

If someone's religion or beliefs clashes with things like Tarot then that could very well be a possibility too of course, but it takes two people to tango - not just because someone reads Tarot.

mahafrins

Don't think that person is accurate if he thinks one wont marry due to Tarot.

I think one is more unlikely to marry if she or he hangs out on the internet a lot of the time and doesn't get out there and really experience life and people.

If someone's religion or beliefs clashes with things like Tarot then that could very well be a possibility too of course, but it takes two people to tango - not just because someone reads Tarot.

There you go i will be frank i am not superstitious. I know exactly that tarot is no person preventing me from hooking up and the other one when they meet me. I haven't met anybody and that is destiny too.