"AS ABOVE SO BELOW" From Majors to Courts & vice

firecatpickles

I'm not taking it personally at all. Just thought it may be prudent for newer readers --not you, of course-- to have the traditional views in one place.

I'm with you. I don't relate the usual attributes at all to the courts. In fact, this is one of the reasons I love my minchiate deck.

Here are my personal pneumonic device, though minus the major perhaps they will help you:

Page of Wands - Faunus
Knight of Wands - Mercury
Queen of Wands - Vesta
King of Wands - Jupiter

Page of Cups - Eros
Knight of Cups - Janus
Queen of Cups - Aphrodite
King of Cups - Neptune

Page of Pentacles - Daphne
Knight of Pentacles - Mulciber
Queen of Pentacles - Juno
King of Pentacles - Saturn

Page of Swords - Aeolus
Knight of Swords - Mars
Queen of Swords - Minerva
King of Swords - Apollo

K:spade:K
© 2006

ArcanoMáximo

Thank by your comprehension!
I'm glad you understand what I'm trying.

It's a pain you don't have the relations with mayors, those attributions seem very interesting.

The question might be:
If you had to change the COURTS for the MAYORS in your deck, which would be the result, what card by which else?
Can you imagine a deck of 62 cards, with only 5 "Mayor Arcanums"?

Perhaps I must to confess that I think to have discovered a new way of to read the Tarot, the most specific and functional one, that I've been searching all this time, and maybe is finally at my hands, but I've to make some arrangements, I feel frustrated yet, because is a lot to prove and study, but I have the mayor lines, and I know I'll have it. Just only I need some help. And this topic is a part of it.

The incredible is that have been always in front of my eyes, as a secret, or only like traces.
Is just recently that it starts to show.
Believe it or not.

Máximo.

SerpentaAzothi

I agree this is quite a discovery, I have been using my version and found it to be eerie the accuracy in readings. This is amazing. :)

Serpenta

ArcanoMáximo

And this is just a little part, even when is already something big.

Traditionally The World has been the biggest.
But if you have The Star, The Moon, and The Sun, what they have in common?
But from where you see these "forces"?
And if The World card isn't at all the greatest? Not properly the number XXI?
Perhaps, only perhaps the true name of The World isn't The World or The Universe, but just "The Earth"…
So, perhaps the true number of Judgement isn't XX, but…XXI?
And perhaps you have remaining The Death card too…forming a couple with Judgement, and being the only ones different from the entire deck.
so 40 pips +16 courts + 16 Mayors (but exchangeables by courts) + 4 i would call them "Cosmics" + 2 i would call them "Destinies"?
Decks of 78 or 62 cards, but being the same all the time.
Can you see the whole pic?
Perhaps...

ArcanoMáximo

my method, an alternative road

after have been thinking it so much, these are some modifications, and with some doubts yet, here is the last approach to my own "Flower of Life", in the center the "Eye of Horus" with its "First Sphere" around.

If it is true that an image is better than thousand words, just look…

Of course the door is open to questions and/or opinions.

Attachments

• FromMayorstoCourts0001.JPG
    FromMayorstoCourts0001.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 95