Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

Silverlotus

I suspect that I will be getting both editions, as I really like how the retail (is that a better term?) edition is shaping up and I really want the accompanying book. But right now, I will explode if my limited doesn't show up soon. Darn Canada Post and Canadian Customs! :D

la-luna

Yes i've got mail -it has been send out and is now finding it's way towards me :D

morticia monroe

Kat,

Just jumping in again to say that I am so thoroughly enjoying this deck. I'm not one for loud bright colors, and this deck is so soothing,, I just love it. Shuffles great, perfect size, and the incense is exactly what I want my deck to smell like, so it's in the bag with it, and what a gorgeous bag it is...I'm wearing my pendant and hid my pen from the kids...

Thanks for everything, and I'll be watching for the release of the gilt-edged version of the deck. I MUST have them both!

Dana

All Is One

I love the HS card, Kat. That was great of you to put it up...and a bit of torture as my deck is still in the mail as well.

Now here's the thing. If Morticia is getting the mass market/retail/"the one with gilt edges" version, then I must have that one too.

This is a duel, people.

Bonnie

Me too!

morticia monroe said:
Kat,

Just jumping in again to say that I am so thoroughly enjoying this deck. I'm not one for loud bright colors, and this deck is so soothing,, I just love it. Shuffles great, perfect size, and the incense is exactly what I want my deck to smell like, so it's in the bag with it, and what a gorgeous bag it is...I'm wearing my pendant and hid my pen from the kids...

Thanks for everything, and I'll be watching for the release of the gilt-edged version of the deck. I MUST have them both!

Dana

I am amongst those that HAVE TO HAVE both versions of this deck. ;-) Not just to say that "Yes, I have them both." either. I intend to work with them both - this will be great fun!

Blessings,
Bonnie

morticia monroe

All Is One said:
I love the HS card, Kat. That was great of you to put it up...and a bit of torture as my deck is still in the mail as well.

Now here's the thing. If Morticia is getting the mass market/retail/"the one with gilt edges" version, then I must have that one too.

This is a duel, people.

Dagnabbit....I feel compulsed to check out All is One's profile and make sure that I posess every deck she does.....

Rats, almost everything she owns, I don't........the real stingers are the Ancestral Path and the Rohrig.....:( *Sigh*

That's okay,,,we'll meet in the "tween" someday AIO, (is that New Mexico, maybe?) and read for one another with the Touchstone....:)

All Is One

Dang it all. I'm honor bound to confess that I gave the Ancestral Path to a close friend because it matched the bag I had made for her. I no longer own it.

The Rohrig is a sadder tale. Several of the cards got chewed on by my cat and rendered it useless.

How did you ferret out the "lies" in my list? Now it's on for real. You are too astute. I must prevail.

Your list is way too much for me to catch up to. I need to find some other way.
Somehow. :D

Maybe the Touchstone's arrival will bring me the peace I crave and still my restless soul....

morticia monroe

All Is One said:
I'm honor bound to confess that I gave the Ancestral Path to a close friend because it matched the bag I had made for her. I no longer own it.

The Rohrig is a sadder tale. Several of the cards got chewed on by my cat and rendered it useless.

How did you ferret out the "lies" in my list? Now it's on for real. You are too astute. I must prevail.

Awww....I feel bad. :(

So bad I almost peed my pants laughing..... :)

The arrival of your beautiful Touchstone will be a salve for the loss of the others. I was so happy to see not only a Tudor-style deck, but one done in beautiful cocoa browns and golds. It's like comfort food.

All Is One

Morticia Monroe said:
The arrival of your beautiful Touchstone will be a salve for the loss of the others. I was so happy to see not only a Tudor-style deck, but one done in beautiful cocoa browns and golds. It's like comfort food.

The backs, in particular, look like delicious chocolate. I almost never eat chocolate, but the minute I saw the background of the website, I wanted to eat it.

What happens to people who eat tarot cards?

easternsunrise

Yippeee she came today and all I can say is Wow! I can see how much work went into this project. Every card is wonderful. Kat thanks so much for sharing your gift and talent- blessings to all who had a part in the creation of this. For anyone still on the fence about getting this one...you won't be dissapointed! I only wish my IDS was soon over so I could dedicate more time to this deck. Can you guess what deck will be my next IDS?:D