Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

Nina*

How could you all tell which number of the LE you were waiting for? I can't find any number on my invoice...

Nina*

Nina* said:
How could you all tell which number of the LE you were waiting for? I can't find any number on my invoice...
Oh... or is it just me... you all know only after you've received it?

truelighth

I don't know what number I have either. I was wondering the same thing, if people got it on the invoice or later.

Alta

The number of my deck was on my invoice, I don't have the deck yet.

retrokat

To those of you who have your decks - once you Register it with me, you should get an email back within 3 days. If you haven't, maybe PM me here as you might have got sorted into my Spam. I try to search through all that, but I get over 100 Spam a day so things can get lost in there.

For those who Register their deck # with me, I can promise that in a few weeks I will have another surprise :)

la-luna

retrokat said:
To those of you who have your decks - once you Register it with me, you should get an email back within 3 days. If you haven't, maybe PM me here as you might have got sorted into my Spam. I try to search through all that, but I get over 100 Spam a day so things can get lost in there.

For those who Register their deck # with me, I can promise that in a few weeks I will have another surprise :)

o goodness the enchantment continues
it's like a wonderfull tarot-christmass with all kinds of great and unsuspected surprises popping up

Nina*

Okay... I JUST got a second mail from Tarot Connection; in there my number was 240/500 :D

Thank you!

All Is One

Retrokat said:
For those who Register their deck # with me, I can promise that in a few weeks I will have another surprise

Wow, Kat! You are just full of cool surprises! I can't wait to get my deck, my other stuff with it, and then this too.

Thank you, Kat. :) :) :)

Yay for stuff!

Erzebet

retrokat said:

I saw that lovely note in the deck cards. Do we just email you with our deck number and our name? I looked on your site for a link for registering but didn't find any. Thank you :)

I don't remember seeing a deck number in my invoice either, but I wasn't looking. I have decks #88 and #109.