Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Minderwiz

Reading for janee

Are you still doing these? If so I would love one, if not, next time...... What are the chances I will sell and move before the end of 2012. Thanks in anticipation.

The chart has Scorpio rising so you are signified by Mars, which has just entered the eleventh House of hopes and aspirations...you are hoping that it does, indeed that is a strong priority. Mars however is not particularly strong. Indeed Mars is in it's Detriment of Libra, so the power to act here is weak However the eleventh is not a bad position by any means so you will certainly get noticed by possible buyers. Mars is also Direct and at about average speed, so again there is no major obstacle to you....what matters is the property and the potential buyer.

The property is signified by the fourth House. The cusp (IC) is in very late Aquarius and so the property is signified by Saturn who is in Libra but on the cusp of the twelfth House, Saturn is in Exaltation in Libra, so this suggests that the property is in good condition and should be just what the buyer is looking for but....the twelfth is inconjunct the Ascendant/Descendant axis, so it's not in an ideal location. The problem is going to be getting the property noticed or indeed getting buyers to accept that the location is desirable. Give that you (Mars) are in a good position to be noticed this might mean that you've got to do a lot to draw attention to the House. Given that Saturn is both the Exaltation Ruler and the Triplicity Ruler and Mars is in the Terms or Bounds of Saturn...I'd say the house is an overwhelming priority at the moment.

The potential buyer is signified by the ruler of the Descendant, which is Venus (through Taurus). Given that Mars is in the other sign of Venus (this again stresses that the sale of the property is extremely important to you. You might even be obsessing about it LOL. Venus is in Gemini, in the eighth. This is not a good placement, being like the twelfth inconjunct to the Ascendant/Descendant axis However the good news is that Gemini is an Air sign and the Triplicity ruler is Saturn...so your property will appeal to the buyer, if they get to learn about it or view it. The eighth is the buyer's income and financial resources, so that is what they are likely concerned with...to sell your property must not just be attractive to them but must offer value for money.

Their financial resources are signified by Mercury and Mercury is Peregrine - no essential dignity. So they don't have a lot of resources in relation to the sale. They won't pay a premium price for your property and may even struggle at the asking price. Mercury is in the Decan or Face of Saturn, so there's a mild desire to pay out for the property but it's more a 'we like the property and would like to buy but can you come down.....?'

The difficulty is going to be getting buyer and seller together. Venus is currently slow and is making no aspect to Mars or Saturn and neither is Mercury.

Your financial resources are signified by Jupiter (Second House in Sagittarius). Jupiter also rules the Lot of Real Estate but I think all this signifies is that you would like the money from the sale badly as you are also devoting your financial resources to the new property. Juptier itself is also in Gemini and just separating from a conjunction with the South Node. Jupiter is in its own Face or Decan but otherwise has little dignity, and the South Node is malefic in nature, so you need that sale! Jupiter has bee applying to a conjunction with Venus, but that was when Venus was Stationery (it's just turned Direct) and Venus is now moving away from Jupiter, nor is there an aspect between Jupiter and Mercury.

So none of this suggests that the property will be sold within your time scale. I've also checked the Moon to see if that shows the sale being effected. The Moon is currently exactly trine Saturn (the Property) but the Moon is not applying to either Mercury or Venus.

The Lot of Victory is ruled by Saturn, again the property, showing that success is governed by the sale. However the Lot is inconjunct both Mercury and Venus...neither will 'notice' the property sufficiently to take action.

BTW if you're using an Estate Agent I'd look at how effective they are. The Agent is signified by the sixth House of servants, which is in Aries. Given that I've used Mars for you and there are no planets in the sixth, I've assigned the Sun (Exaltation ruler for Aries) to the Agent (if any). The Sun is in Cancer, where it is Peregrine and it's inconjunct both Venus and Mercury. The Agent isn't getting through to a potential buyer. If you are acting as your own agent, then think about hiring one, if you are already using an agent, then think of changing them.

So at the moment i don't see a sale, even though the property is good. The issue is getting iit noticed and on the market for the right price.

Edited to add:

There's just a chance that the 'Agent' will pull it off more by luck than judgement. The Sun's antiscion is just within range of the Lot of Fortune and Venus' antisicon is just in range of the Sun. In both cases the orbs are at the widest end of the allowance but it might just signify a possible stroke of luck. Lets hope so!!

Attachments

• Janee Horary.jpg
    Janee Horary.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 91

Ethereal

thanks for adding that minderwiz; and clearing it up for me. it looked pretty bleak to me, and that glimmer of light, just a .... on the horizon. however, YES, i have a distinct feeling he is, *very, very, upset,* to say the least with me at the moment. to make it work, it will take an awful lot of hardwork. it will not be easy, for sure. thank you once again for doing this for me; it brought it all, *home,* more so to speak and sure made the whole situation alot clearer!

Minderwiz

Reading for Jezzabelle

Hello

I've never had a horary reading done before and would love one if you are still taking sitters

Currently where I'm living there is a bit of a rental crisis...too many people not enough places so a good house to rent is hard to come by.

So I would like to know if I will be able to find a new place to rent and move within the next 3 months.

Thank you :)

As this is a question about remting I'm reading this asfirstly. will you find somewhere suitable that you like, and secondly will it be affordable..

The attached chart for the question has Aries rising. This means that you are signified by Mars. Currently Mars has just moved into Libra, where it is in Detriment, so your circumstances are weak in relation to the question. I just take that as reflecting your description of the rental market - any individual is in a weak situation compared to those who have properties to rent.

However Mars is well placed in the chart, being conjunct the Descendant. If there's anywhere going your in a good situation to find out and take what action you can. Given that others will also be taking action, that's no guarantee of success but it does mean that you are unlikely to miss an opportunity if it arises.

The Property is signified by the ruler or the fourth House which rules your Home. Even though you will not own it, you will be living in it. If you were just renting and not living there, I'd use the tenth, as fixed property belonging to someone else.

The fourth cusp (the IC) is in Cancer, so the property is signified by the Moon. The Moon itself is in Pisces, and placed in the twelfth, which suggests that the location is not particularly good or that you will not see it in time to act. As Mars is on the Descendant, I'd probably go for the not seeing it in time, despite keeping a good look out, but it might be that you see the advert but don't bother looking at it because it's in the wrong location. Mars rules the Water Triplicity by Night, so the property 'likes you'...probably designed for your type of renter. As Mars is in the Decan of the Moon, you will have some interest in it but only at a low level. It's better than being out on the streets but not that much better. It might be designed for you but it's not really in the best location at all.

As the fourth cusp is in the Fall of Mars, I really don't see you and the property getting on together, so at best it may well be a stop gap, at worst it's a' don't like.'

There's no aspect developing between Moon and Mars, so you're not going to find this by yourself. Using an estate agent doesn't seem to improve the chances, either, as there's no aspect developing between Mercury (ruler of the sixth House of agents and employees) and the Moon. There is an almost perfect inconjunct thought between Mercury and the Moon, which suggests that either they will know about it but not get the information to you or it will be noticed but then drop off their radar, as far as you are concerned.

I'm trying out the use of the Hellenistic Lots/Arabic Parts and there is a Lot of Real Estate. In this chart it's ruled by Mars (through Scorpio) and the Moon is applying to a trine with it....So this is a good indication. The Lot of Victory or Success is ruled by Mercury (the estate agent) which in turn is conjunct the Lot of Fortune (Luck) so there's an indication that the estate agent might get lucky or you might be lucky checking a particular estate agend but with no strong aspects between your significator and the property's significator or between the property's significator and an agent, I can't really draw the conclusion that this will work out.

So you might get lucky and find something through an estate agent buit this is only a possibility. The likelihood is that what you do come across will either not be suitable or you don't get the info in time.

Three months is a fairly short period, so if you don't get fixed up in that period come back and ask the question again!

Attachments

• Jezzabelle Horary.jpg
    Jezzabelle Horary.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 96

skywatching

Minderwiz said:
As this is a question about remting I'm reading this asfirstly. will you find somewhere suitable that you like, and secondly will it be affordable..

The attached chart for the question has Aries rising. This means that you are signified by Mars. Currently Mars has just moved into Libra, where it is in Detriment, so your circumstances are weak in relation to the question. I just take that as reflecting your description of the rental market - any individual is in a weak situation compared to those who have properties to rent.

I'm also not working full time at the moment, I'm doing some studying so that also goes against me. It makes it harder to get a place that I can afford and real estate agents prefer to give rentals to people that are working in a stable job....naturally.

However Mars is well placed in the chart, being conjunct the Descendant. If there's anywhere going your in a good situation to find out and take what action you can. Given that others will also be taking action, that's no guarantee of success but it does mean that you are unlikely to miss an opportunity if it arises.

This is exactally what it's like at the moment, there are so many people that you have to compete against when a place comes up because everyone is looking for a cheap rental.
The Property is signified by the ruler or the fourth House which rules your Home. Even though you will not own it, you will be living in it. If you were just renting and not living there, I'd use the tenth, as fixed property belonging to someone else.

The fourth cusp (the IC) is in Cancer, so the property is signified by the Moon. The Moon itself is in Pisces, and placed in the twelfth, which suggests that the location is not particularly good or that you will not see it in time to act. As Mars is on the Descendant, I'd probably go for the not seeing it in time, despite keeping a good look out, but it might be that you see the advert but don't bother looking at it because it's in the wrong location. Mars rules the Water Triplicity by Night, so the property 'likes you'...probably designed for your type of renter. As Mars is in the Decan of the Moon, you will have some interest in it but only at a low level. It's better than being out on the streets but not that much better. It might be designed for you but it's not really in the best location at all.

As the fourth cusp is in the Fall of Mars, I really don't see you and the property getting on together, so at best it may well be a stop gap, at worst it's a' don't like.'

Last week I actually did see a unit that I would have liked but the location was a long distance from where I am looking. There are quite a few cheaper places in this area that I have seen but have been kind of dismissing them as I have been trying to get a place in a central location. That's mainly so that it would not be far for me to travel when I do go back to working full time.

But I have realised that I need to widen the search which means relocating and finding work there instead. I do like the area where the unit was, it's actually right on the beach in a coastal suburb. Does that explain all the water in this chart ? I found that really interesting!!

There's no aspect developing between Moon and Mars, so you're not going to find this by yourself. Using an estate agent doesn't seem to improve the chances, either, as there's no aspect developing between Mercury (ruler of the sixth House of agents and employees) and the Moon. There is an almost perfect inconjunct thought between Mercury and the Moon, which suggests that either they will know about it but not get the information to you or it will be noticed but then drop off their radar, as far as you are concerned.

I'm trying out the use of the Hellenistic Lots/Arabic Parts and there is a Lot of Real Estate. In this chart it's ruled by Mars (through Scorpio) and the Moon is applying to a trine with it....So this is a good indication. The Lot of Victory or Success is ruled by Mercury (the estate agent) which in turn is conjunct the Lot of Fortune (Luck) so there's an indication that the estate agent might get lucky or you might be lucky checking a particular estate agend but with no strong aspects between your significator and the property's significator or between the property's significator and an agent, I can't really draw the conclusion that this will work out.

So you might get lucky and find something through an estate agent buit this is only a possibility. The likelihood is that what you do come across will either not be suitable or you don't get the info in time.

Three months is a fairly short period, so if you don't get fixed up in that period come back and ask the question again!

Well this is really interesting because I do actually have a friend that lives in this area and I was thinking of asking her what it was like to live there and if she would keep an eye out for any good places for me. I would still also go through real estate agents but I also don't really like my chances with them at the moment.

There is also a website where you can post ads if you are looking for a rental or if you have one and I have been keeping an eye on that in the hope that someone wants to rent something privately and not through an agent.

I really like and hope that I do get lucky!! :)

Thank you so much for the reading it wasn't as bad as what I thought it might be LOL!! I was expecting a you don't have a chance in hell !!!:) I hope I have given you enough feedback and I'll see what happens over the next three months.

Minderwiz

But I have realised that I need to widen the search which means relocating and finding work there instead. I do like the area where the unit was, it's actually right on the beach in a coastal suburb. Does that explain all the water in this chart ? I found that really interesting!!

It's not something I thought of at the time but Cancer signifies the sea shore in terms of places, so I found this comment really interesting!!

Jezzabelle said:
I really like and hope that I do get lucky!! :)

Thank you so much for the reading it wasn't as bad as what I thought it might be LOL!! I was expecting a you don't have a chance in hell !!!:) I hope I have given you enough feedback and I'll see what happens over the next three months.

I don't want to get your hopes up too much - I'd say perhaps 10% lucky break and 90% you don't find one. Your point about estate agents favouring income earners seemed to explain why your chances don't seem to improve using an agent, so there's no 'rush' to pass the info on as far as they are concerned.

Thanks for the feedback, it has really helped me review my reading. Good luck with the search. :)

skywatching

Minderwiz said:
It's not something I thought of at the time but Cancer signifies the sea shore in terms of places, so I found this comment really interesting!!

I don't want to get your hopes up too much - I'd say perhaps 10% lucky break and 90% you don't find one. Your point about estate agents favouring income earners seemed to explain why your chances don't seem to improve using an agent, so there's no 'rush' to pass the info on as far as they are concerned.

Thanks for the feedback, it has really helped me review my reading. Good luck with the search. :)

Ahhh of course Cancer and the sea....makes perfect sense !!

Thanks again for the reading I am definitely staying realistic about my chances of finding something being very slim, but I'm still going to go after every opportunity !! :)

janee

The chart has Scorpio rising so you are signified by Mars, which has just entered the eleventh House of hopes and aspirations...you are hoping that it does, indeed that is a strong priority. Mars however is not particularly strong. Indeed Mars is in it's Detriment of Libra, so the power to act here is weak However the eleventh is not a bad position by any means so you will certainly get noticed by possible buyers. Mars is also Direct and at about average speed, so again there is no major obstacle to you....what matters is the property and the potential buyer.

Yes indeed, hoping the market and the timing will be good for me.

The property is signified by the fourth House. The cusp (IC) is in very late Aquarius and so the property is signified by Saturn who is in Libra but on the cusp of the twelfth House, Saturn is in Exaltation in Libra, so this suggests that the property is in good condition and should be just what the buyer is looking for but....the twelfth is inconjunct the Ascendant/Descendant axis, so it's not in an ideal location. The problem is going to be getting the property noticed or indeed getting buyers to accept that the location is desirable. Give that you (Mars) are in a good position to be noticed this might mean that you've got to do a lot to draw attention to the House. Given that Saturn is both the Exaltation Ruler and the Triplicity Ruler and Mars is in the Terms or Bounds of Saturn...I'd say the house is an overwhelming priority at the moment.

Its not an ideal location for all for sure, its like a complete sea change especially for city people, so yes lots of attention needs to be drawn, and for me it is an overwhelming priority, I feel if I don't leave soon I'll go nuts lol.

The potential buyer is signified by the ruler of the Descendant, which is Venus (through Taurus). Given that Mars is in the other sign of Venus (this again stresses that the sale of the property is extremely important to you. You might even be obsessing about it LOL. Venus is in Gemini, in the eighth. This is not a good placement, being like the twelfth inconjunct to the Ascendant/Descendant axis However the good news is that Gemini is an Air sign and the Triplicity ruler is Saturn...so your property will appeal to the buyer, if they get to learn about it or view it. The eighth is the buyer's income and financial resources, so that is what they are likely concerned with...to sell your property must not just be attractive to them but must offer value for money.

As with anything especially in todays market everyone is looking for value for money, we have lowered our expectations a little and feel that this is value for money hopefully a potential buyer will see the same.

Their financial resources are signified by Mercury and Mercury is Peregrine - no essential dignity. So they don't have a lot of resources in relation to the sale. They won't pay a premium price for your property and may even struggle at the asking price. Mercury is in the Decan or Face of Saturn, so there's a mild desire to pay out for the property but it's more a 'we like the property and would like to buy but can you come down.....?'

This is a little sad but forewarned is forearmed. I hope not to get pig headed about it and negotiate where reasonable, actually I think I would negotiate quite a bit just to sell, depends on which day they get me ha ha.

The difficulty is going to be getting buyer and seller together. Venus is currently slow and is making no aspect to Mars or Saturn and neither is Mercury.

Your financial resources are signified by Jupiter (Second House in Sagittarius). Jupiter also rules the Lot of Real Estate but I think all this signifies is that you would like the money from the sale badly as you are also devoting your financial resources to the new property. Juptier itself is also in Gemini and just separating from a conjunction with the South Node. Jupiter is in its own Face or Decan but otherwise has little dignity, and the South Node is malefic in nature, so you need that sale! Jupiter has bee applying to a conjunction with Venus, but that was when Venus was Stationery (it's just turned Direct) and Venus is now moving away from Jupiter, nor is there an aspect between Jupiter and Mercury.

So none of this suggests that the property will be sold within your time scale. I've also checked the Moon to see if that shows the sale being effected. The Moon is currently exactly trine Saturn (the Property) but the Moon is not applying to either Mercury or Venus.

The Lot of Victory is ruled by Saturn, again the property, showing that success is governed by the sale. However the Lot is inconjunct both Mercury and Venus...neither will 'notice' the property sufficiently to take action.

BTW if you're using an Estate Agent I'd look at how effective they are. The Agent is signified by the sixth House of servants, which is in Aries. Given that I've used Mars for you and there are no planets in the sixth, I've assigned the Sun (Exaltation ruler for Aries) to the Agent (if any). The Sun is in Cancer, where it is Peregrine and it's inconjunct both Venus and Mercury. The Agent isn't getting through to a potential buyer. If you are acting as your own agent, then think about hiring one, if you are already using an agent, then think of changing them.

So at the moment i don't see a sale, even though the property is good. The issue is getting iit noticed and on the market for the right price.

Edited to add:

There's just a chance that the 'Agent' will pull it off more by luck than judgement. The Sun's antiscion is just within range of the Lot of Fortune and Venus' antisicon is just in range of the Sun. In both cases the orbs are at the widest end of the allowance but it might just signify a possible stroke of luck. Lets hope so!!

This is so interesting, we have just changed agents (I am talking yesterday) and we feel he just may be able to pull this off, perhaps as you say more by luck but however he does it I feel more confident noting your last paragraph. Thank you Minderwiz, you have done a chart for me before and were extremely accurate. I haven't been on the site very much over the last 12 months so I am fortunate to have checked in as you were doing these and am so happy to have received one from you, although it may not be what I want, it sure is what will be, your footnote is something I will hold onto with a headsup on the process. Again thanks and the best wishes to you.

Minderwiz

Reading for Ethereal

no problem, minderwiz! ok, just a general question then.

what does the future look like for me, within the next 12 months?

i hope that helps and is better for you. again, whatever you see here in any area of my life is fine with me. looking forward to hearing from you soon, full feedback coming! thanks again for taking the time, and all the effort that goes into these readings!

This is the first time I've used Horary for a general reading of the period ahead and I had to check with Lilly that it could be done. He's used a question

"What accidents in the future he might expect...."

Accidents here being things that happen beyond our control as a result of the circumstances. And some of these can be good and some not so good. But you shouldn't think of them as 'accidents' in the modern sense of 'injuries'

So the chart has Scorpio rising which means Mars is your significator. The first thing to check is the condition of Mars - its essential and accidental dignities. Mars is in the eleventh House of hopes and expectations, which seems appropriate for a general question on what the future might bring. The eleventh is a good placement but being in Libra, Mars is in Detriment. At Mars' current location Saturn is the dominant planet, followed by Venus and then some way off Mercury.

Saturn rules the third and fourth Houses...siblings, neighbours, short journeys and religion and belief of the less organised and public kind....our kind.... is the third. Family and Home (and real estate) is the fourth. So these are both likely to loom large in your hopes for the next 12 months. Venus rules the seventh....partnership is up there too, which reflects your previous question.

There's no obvious impediment, such as a square or opposition, and Mars has two applying sextiles, one from the Sun and one from the Moon. From these I deduce that your health is going to be fine over the next 12 months. The Sun also rules your tenth so that also looks a good indication for career, especially as the Sun is a natural significator of public status and actions. The Moon rules your ninth, travel again plus more open and public religion, and Astrology. You any plans to go into business as a reader? If so it looks a good period to do that. Mars is in a cardinal sign and that can signify change and movement (they used to be called 'moveable signs').

The Moon is in your second House of resources and substence, and it's applying to Mars (you) and the Sun (your career), so that looks quite good for your income stream over the period. The Moon is Peregrine but the Sun is in rulership and triplicity - the career should go well, indeed probably very well but your income won't increase as fast by any means. The Moon is also in opposition to it's ruler Jupiter in the eighth. Jupiter is in a separating trine to Mars, so I'm taking that as another indication that your income just isn't going to keep pace here. Of course, it could well mean that the benefits of your work over the next 12 months are experienced in later periods but expect good career but not necessarily good increases in income to go with it. I don't think your income will suffer, Jupiter has dignity by terms and face but is in detriment, but I can't see it growing. strongly.

Both the Lots of Fortune and Spirit have Venus as their almuten, Venus is not strong in essential dignity but is direct and free from the Sun's rays...I don't see bad luck or problems here, but not a huge amount of luck either....the Moon squares the Lot of Fortune.

So a good 12 months for health and also for your career. Less so for your income. Nothing nasty appears to be lurking out there.

Attachments

• Ethereal Horary 2.jpg
    Ethereal Horary 2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 110

Ethereal

well, that reading made alot of sense to me! siblings, neighbors, family, real estate, are definitely looming large right now. and honestly, i can see it being so for the next year, without a doubt. for various reasons; things that are occuring right now. i have a question as far as venus goes. the partnership thing that reflected on my previous question; as you stated. if you could clarify that, that would be so helpful. does it mean with that person in particular, or other partnership possibilities in general? or both? it did seem to me that from what you got, that love/relationship won't be a strong point for me within the next 12 months. am i getting that right? if you could again clarify this for me it would be great! thanks! the moon ruling the 9th. travel. well, i can see that. things are a bit up in the air right now, movement wise. also, what you got in regards to more open and public religion/astrology hit a spot with me. yes, i have been veering towards a more spiritual path of my own for some time now. also more towards the metaphysical aspects of things. doing alot of study and reading on various paths. funny you asked if i was looking into going into business as a reader. i *have* thought about it; however i don't feel comfortable enough yet to persue it as a career path. i feel like i just don't have enough solid experience reading for others. i have had good result's for those i have read for, yet going public with it, i don't feel the time is right, just yet. i have another question: i have thought more lately about writing. writing a novel; working on that type of thing. could that possibly fit in here? creative arts type thing? just curious about that. i would love to learn more about astrology, looking into learning more about it. the career/money aspect of the reading was so spot on. been rough lately. i have been out of work for sometime; and i do agree that when i go back i don't think the wages will keep up. (the economy here in the usa is pretty bad, as are jobs). the cost of everything has risen so high, no one's income is really keeping up. plus, job lay offs and cutbacks. cutbacks in wages, also. so, it FULLY makes sense! nothing bad you say, which is a GOOD THING! lol. not alot of good luck, either. sounds about par for the course lately. everything tied in so well and made so much sense to me. thank you, minderwiz! for all the effort and time you put in to doing this for me. interesting reading and certainly gave me alot to ponder! thank you once again!

Minderwiz

. i have a question as far as venus goes. the partnership thing that reflected on my previous question; as you stated. if you could clarify that, that would be so helpful. does it mean with that person in particular, or other partnership possibilities in general? or both? it did seem to me that from what you got, that love/relationship won't be a strong point for me within the next 12 months. am i getting that right? if you could again clarify this for me it would be great! thanks!
Romance is definitely a hope but whilst there's a Venus/Mars tribe, its a separating one, so I don't see that as a likely event.....or at least not at the level of marriage or long term partnership. That doesn't mean no dates or romantic fun .....simply that marriage is unlikely in that period. Though it remains high on your personal hopes.

Ethereal said:
i have another question: i have thought more lately about writing. writing a novel; working on that type of thing. could that possibly fit in here? creative arts type thing? just curious about that.

Yes it could well fit in. The Sun is conjunct Mercury so writing/communication could well play a part in your career/actions and activities