OOP tarot decks you MOST want to make a comeback or unpublished deck you'd like publi

IHeartRescues

So I am waiting for the release of the Arcanum X by the creator of the Orbifold. It is based on the Marseilles style and there are a few cards out. He said he may do an LE of the minors, and then the majors and courts. Hmm

MistyCheckers

I would love to get a copy of Tarot of the Saints by Robert Place. I also wish the Fantastic Managerie and Roots of Asia would be republished.

I agree that Victoria Regina should be republished. I'm lucky to have bought one 12 or 13 years ago and it is one of my of favorite decks. The cards are beautiful and the companion book is fantastic.

IHeartRescues

Maybe it's time to re-mention that 1760 Conver re-print, which was then reproduced by Lo Scarabeo for awhile. I would love to have a copy of their Ancient Tarot of Marseilles. I love the eyes on the Justice card, and the those colors! (And thanks to Le Fanu for the article where I first saw it.)

ETA: so right after posting, I find THIS!
Bonjour Xaphoo,

I will publish a restitution of Nicolas Conver 1760 tarot by mid 2017: Early June if all things goes well.
It may please you...
Just PM me your email adress and name and I will informs you in due time.

Salutations and best wishes for 2017 from Marseille City

Yves
I think he means the one wo the flourescent coloring (which was later?), but I pm'd him just in case.

IHeartRescues

Hi Phillipe: yes I have seen this thread. But I saw no way to find a newer re-issue. Are you speaking of the new Anima Antiqua Line starting in 2017? So far i just see the Sola Busca.

Philippe

No I was speaking of the ancient tarot of Marseilles, the fluorescent Conver republished by Lo Scarabeo in 2015

IHeartRescues

No I was speaking of the ancient tarot of Marseilles, the fluorescent Conver republished by Lo Scarabeo in 2015

I have googled the bejeezuss out of this deck before posting and after your comment. And all I found was the 2000 ed. going for hundreds of $$ bc it's OOP, OR the Ancient ITALIAN Tarot (also Lo Scarabeo) issued in 2015.

Please show me how WRONG I am! I would be most grateful! I think it may be re-issued in their new line perhaps?

Luna's Crone

Magickal Tarot (Clark/Willis)

NightMagic628

I've been looking for the Magic Slavic aka Magic Slavonic Tarot everywhere. It seems to be out of print/out of stock.