LENORMAND One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards-2016

Bonny

Hi Bonny :)

Key + House + Clouds

he wants to offer you access to his house / home life / family life when things have got clearer for him. Is this divorced man from your thread the other day? this is like a new start in a new place with him or maybe House means in his home life. He is inviting you in, the way the clouds card is next to the house, the sun is peaking out of the clouds towards the house and so clarity and issues resolved is what is happening :) congrats btw! :heart:

Q. what is some light in the tunnel in the dark negative times in my life?

Sun
Flowers
Fish

Hello Daniel, thank you for this great read above. (The pregnancy is still hoped for but didn't happen that time... And yes c is the (soon to be) divorced Man from the other reading . Thank you!!

Your reading : start training your mind to be alert to the good news and the happy gifts in your day ... They may not be big wham moments they may be literally swimming around in your days but they are there and you are being financially boosted by their action. They are energising uplifting unexpected nice touches to your day.

- what will make p back down and stop blocking the love life between c and I?

TarotFlow

Sun
Flowers
Fish

Hello Daniel, thank you for this great read above. (The pregnancy is still hoped for but didn't happen that time... And yes c is the (soon to be) divorced Man from the other reading . Thank you!!

Your reading : start training your mind to be alert to the good news and the happy gifts in your day ... They may not be big wham moments they may be literally swimming around in your days but they are there and you are being financially boosted by their action. They are energising uplifting unexpected nice touches to your day.

- what will make p back down and stop blocking the love life between c and I?
Birds + moon + child

p will be involved in a new romantic interaction or chit chat,,, probably over the phone.

Q. What did k. think about the reading today?

Sendt fra min SM-T310 med Tapatalk

samantha

Birds + moon + child

p will be involved in a new romantic interaction or chit chat,,, probably over the phone.

Q. What did k. think about the reading today?

Moon - Stars (base man )

Is K a guy ? in which case he found the reading inspired and somewhat mystical - if the reading mentioned work, then it left K hopeful (that dreams might be fulfilled)

If K is a woman - Then she also found the reading inspiring ; it either gave her hope about a work situation OR a romantic one.

QU: What do I need to know about going home ?

danieljuk

thanks Bonny, I keep seeing anything bad happening in my life and blaming it as some year or universe plot against me! I should notice the good things! :) :love: even the smallest things!

Ship + Clouds + Book
Base Card: Bear

I wonder if Bear represents a loved one or relative who supports you and holds power? Also maybe the situation is about you need to see an official by going home to sort something formal out!

I think this reading is about your passport / visa status in some way and you are worried about sorting something out at home. The clouds in the centre show that you don't know how it will go, where do you stand? A lot of EU folk working and living here right now are exactly in this position, where do they stand? there is no guarantees! Well this reading says not to worry, you will find out your exact position and it will come clear, perhaps the clouds will lift on your travelling or the ship represents that you will have everything made clear after you have travelled! The book to me represents your passport, becareful if you have kept something a little secret, perhaps you have to keep it secret and not reveal it! I see this as a reading where things will come clearer for you and so don't worry too much! At the moment things are confusing and unclear but there is nothing you can do but wait for them to become clearer! :heart:

Q. Why do I keep having dreams of a gorgeous holiday villa in France? Will I own such a place in future?

TarotFlow

Moon - Stars (base man )

Is K a guy ? in which case he found the reading inspired and somewhat mystical - if the reading mentioned work, then it left K hopeful (that dreams might be fulfilled)

If K is a woman - Then she also found the reading inspiring ; it either gave her hope about a work situation OR a romantic one.

K. Is a woman, and her father issues came up in the reading. Im glad she found the reading inspiring☺

TarotFlow

thanks Bonny, I keep seeing anything bad happening in my life and blaming it as some year or universe plot against me! I should notice the good things! :) :love: even the smallest things!

Ship + Clouds + Book

I wonder if Bear represents a loved one or relative who supports you and holds power? Also maybe the situation is about you need to see an official by going home to sort something formal out!

I think this reading is about your passport / visa status in some way and you are worried about sorting something out at home. The clouds in the centre show that you don't know how it will go, where do you stand? A lot of EU folk working and living here right now are exactly in this position, where do they stand? there is no guarantees! Well this reading says not to worry, you will find out your exact position and it will come clear, perhaps the clouds will lift on your travelling or the ship represents that you will have everything made clear after you have travelled! The book to me represents your passport, becareful if you have kept something a little secret, perhaps you have to keep it secret and not reveal it! I see this as a reading where things will come clearer for you and so don't worry too much! At the moment things are confusing and unclear but there is nothing you can do but wait for them to become clearer! [emoji813]

Q. Why do I keep having dreams of a gorgeous holiday villa in France? Will I own such a place in future?
Anchor + lilly + cross.

You are having the dream because this place is connected to a longlife religious peacefulness. The place or sourroundings are somehow spirituel and I think there is a karmic connection. 💐 hope this makes sence ☺

samantha

K. Is a woman, and her father issues came up in the reading. Im glad she found the reading inspiring☺

Thanks for the FB - Interesting it was problems with her dad (moon - as confusion- + man ) and not a romantic (moon - as romance- + man) connection.

samantha

Ship + Clouds + Book

I think this reading is about your passport / visa status in some way and you are worried about sorting something out at home. The clouds in the centre show that you don't know how it will go, where do you stand? A lot of EU folk working and living here right now are exactly in this position, where do they stand? there is no guarantees! Well this reading says not to worry, you will find out your exact position and it will come clear, perhaps the clouds will lift on your travelling or the ship represents that you will have everything made clear after you have travelled! The book to me represents your passport, becareful if you have kept something a little secret, perhaps you have to keep it secret and not reveal it! I see this as a reading where things will come clearer for you and so don't worry too much! At the moment things are confusing and unclear but there is nothing you can do but wait for them to become clearer! :heart:
[/B]

FB: The bear could be my mum. She's definitely powerful, but no longer supports me ... I don't have any problems with my passport (I'm a UK citizen and no visa needed - coming or going -) so not sure about the officialdom angle here ...but will keep this in mind none the less. The journey is uncertain at the moment (ship + clouds ?) as I'm not sure whether August or September are a better time to go - perhaps the book is, as yet undisclosed information which will help me make up my mind ? Otherwise I'm not sure what to make of this trio ! :D

samantha

Tarot Flow - You forgot to leave a question. I've done a general reading for you , a mesage for July :

Anchor - Ring (base bear)

Someone who feels very protective towards you will (continue to) make their deep commitment to you well known this July - a very *solid* Union here :)

QU: What do I need to know about our (distant ??! Near ??!) plans to move to another country ?

Bonny

Tarot Flow - You forgot to leave a question. I've done a general reading for you , a mesage for July :

Anchor - Ring (base bear)

Someone who feels very protective towards you will (continue to) make their deep commitment to you well known this July - a very *solid* Union here :)

QU: What do I need to know about our (distant ??! Near ??!) plans to move to another country ?

Man
Snake

It seems that there is a man involved in this and a womsn who may be involved in a deceptive undertaking. Hence it is perhaps removalists or new neighbours or visa experts ... Be careful in your steps on this.

- what are my supervisors thinking about my paper?