Monthly Spread.......

Indigo Rose

This is one I have been using for about a year now. In fact my mom and I do a monthly reading together. It is amazing how accurate there are in charting the course.

Monthly Spread (from Power Tarot)by MacGregor and Vega:

--- 1 ---

--- 2 --- 3 --- --- 4 --- 5 ---

1) General atmoshpere of the upcoming month
2) First week of the month
3) Second week of the month
4) Third week of the month
5) Fourth week of the month

Indigo Rose

For some reason the layout appeared incorrectly. Here is the correct way.

------------------------1-------------------------

---------2---------3-------------4----------5---

Belladonna

What a nice and simple way to get an overview of the upcoming month, and stay in tune with the cards. I think maybe I'll try this for awhile instead of pulling a daily card. I find it easier to understand how the energy of the card applies to my life when there is a little more time and space for it to crystallise.

gloria

I agree Belladonna.....a simple and straightforward spread.
You could double up with cards too if you wanted.
Shall be giving this a try.
Thanks Indigo Rose.

Simone

Good idea!

Yes, me too, I think I am going to try this:

in combination with a daily card, perhaps, and, like Belladonna says, it seems quite a nice way to stay in tune with the cards! At the same time, it could help me developing my sense for "future implications" of the cards, as I always have had some kind of block concerning this... :)

And, what's an advantage to doing year-forecasts: I have the tendency not to look after forecasts I did for the year after a few weeks... so I lose the general view and overview of it! Monthly views should not be lost to the awareness as they are for a shorter term... ;)

Thanks, Indigo Rose, for this! :) :)

Light and love on your way!
Simone

Majecot

Thank you Indigo Rose for sharing that.

I am going to try it as well, it does seem very straight forward.

My "spread journal" is really starting to fill up thanks to every one here :)

Colby

Ooohhh I like this spread, I'm going to try it out :D Thank you.

sprite

you know i use this spread faithfully every month. it works great and i have started using the grandmother moon spread in conjunction with it. i use a oracle deck for it, example the gothic for the month and the madam endura for the grandmother moon. the spreads compliment eachother well and i just ask for further clarification and insight on whats happening during the month. im pretty sure i got the spread on here but here it is

1- waxing moon - what will be growing stronger
2- full moon - a ripe oppurtunity
3- waning moon - what will be fading
4- new moon - where detachment/ release is needed
5- blue moon - a unigue experience that brings insight

geministar

Thanks for adding this extra spread sprite. I think I will try both of them out. They both look really good.

Phoenix Rising

Thanks IR, I will give this a try, and may even offer some readings with it.