Adflatus

mike gorth

Cool looking deck. Not sure I'd buy it because I think the Hanson and I were meant to be :TLOVE

Mike Gorth

zachlost

mike gorth said:
... I think the Hanson and I were meant to be ...

I used to feel the same way about the Hanson, but it couldn't fill that gaping hole of reversals which was missing in my unbalanced life. Eventually the Hanson found it's way into the hands of my one of friends and hasn't called me since.

:D

Mesara

I just wanted to say this is one of the most beautiful decks I have ever seen! I am so in love with it, and it will be in my posession on Friday!

zachlost

Mesara said:
I just wanted to say this is one of the most beautiful decks I have ever seen! I am so in love with it, and it will be in my posession on Friday!

*hears a line from LoTR* "... my pressssssscioussss ..."

On a side note, let me hear your impresisons of it when you do get around to using it. I'm always interested in how it speaks to others. :D

Mesara

zachlost said:
*hears a line from LoTR* "... my pressssssscioussss ..."

Yes, that's how I address most of my decks :)

I will definately post once Ive had the chance to explore and do some readings with it.

tao51

I also feel that

your deck transcends the simple tarot decks. I feel the yin-yang of the cards. Two forces compatible or balance with in the single card. The Death card is prime example. Kali-the Hindu god of death--balanced with a birth. There is always a particle of life in death and a particle to death in life. Each card can evoke a period of meditation. I can draw random cards and draw impressions. The King of Cups and his Rx is another example of this same balance. The King is able to see beyond his realm while the Rx King sees only himself and his immediate area. When I read with these cards I find whether they are Rxed or not that the rx may be offering the meaning to the card. I am an intuitive reader. Your cards are the perfect tools to my readings.

zachlost

tao51 said:
...I feel the yin-yang of the cards. Two forces compatible or balance with in the single card. The Death card is prime example. ... I find whether they are Rxed or not that the rx may be offering the meaning to the card...

Thanks Tao, I'm glad they come across easily. Producing a deck which is reversible can often be difficult aesthetically as well as contexturally. I'm thankful for those who can look at the card as a whole (both yin and yang) while focusing on the orientation in readings. This process should help with the familiarisation the reader to the nature of the card (both directions) every time it is displayed.

Oddly enough, I often use the reversed position of the card, either upside down or right side up, to reinforce the meaning of the card, when reading for others. Like an anecdotal mention.

:D

tao51

I cannot not help but

to continue to praise this deck and conpanion book. Zach has capture so much of the human character in his courts. Reading the description and the rx shows asbects of human character. The wording is in conversational English. The book has great clarity.--Tao

Flavio

Zach:

Your deck took my breath away! it was love at first sight :) the design is very intelligent, symbolism is fresh, deep and very easy to relate to, and I don't have words to describe the positive impact of the powerful and dynamic colors, I can feel the energy coming out of this deck!

Within days I'll receive my copy :) in the meantime I'll keep enjoying it (and drooling) on the website. Congratulations on your hard and fruitful work!

Flavio

zachlost

Flavio said:
Zach:
in the meantime I'll keep enjoying it (and drooling) on the website.
Flavio

I hope you have a water-proof keyboard :D