Adflatus

tao51

It could be realeased earlier

as with the Gilded Tarot. Llewellyn have realesed decks sooner than scheduled days. Let us just hope that we will get these cards in our shuffling hands!!! (Tao looking north toward Minnestota and making a mystical sign!)--Tao

zachlost

Re: It could be realeased earlier

tao51 said:
as with the Gilded Tarot. Llewellyn have realesed decks sooner than scheduled days. Let us just hope that we will get these cards in our shuffling hands!!! (Tao lookning north toward Minnestota and making a mystical sign!)--Tao

well that's news to me. I'm sure I'll be advised otherwise - when it does, but as i said before, the date which was given was tentative :)

Laura Borealis

Dang. I actually liked the name Adflatus. If they were going to change it, why not change it to something equally unique and arcane? Something that evokes mystery? "Revelations" is fine, but hardly an arresting or memorable name. Can you negotiate with them on the name, zachlost? Or is it too late?

zachlost

laura_borealis said:
Can you negotiate with them on the name, zachlost? Or is it too late?

I trust the judgment of my publisher. I image they need to make the deck more "accessible" for the general public without making it too obscure.

For all intents and purposes, the Ace of Wands of the deck still have the word ADFLATVS emblazoned on it - indicatve opf the intention of the card.

thanks for your support either ways, though :)

tao51

I saw it listed for May 2005 release

I have preordered it with Tarot Garden. I can hardly wait to use them!--Tao

zachlost

missing details ...

tao51 said:
I have preordered it with Tarot Garden. I can hardly wait to use them!--Tao

odd. i went to the site, and I couldn't find it there :)

just as a quick update, everything seems to be going according to schedule with my publisher. So there should be some thing out on the market within the next few months.

Thanks for your interest :)

WolfSpirit

Congratulations on having your deck (almost) published - that must indeed be exciting !
I am looking forward to seeing these cards in person, and see how the reversals work out :)

tao51

Sorry, I should have posted the link

Thanks for posting the link, inana. I have anticipated the release of this deck for some time. The deck stimulates the mind to stretch beyond traditions. Certain decks will immediately appeal to me and others draw my interest. This deck was an instant connection. I feel that this deck will be an instant bestseller. Zach, you have a reason to feel proud.--Tao