my tarot deck in a movie?

mahafrins

Someone in California just ordered a deck of cards & asked if they could use them in a movie they're making about Tarot, they said they'd send me a release so they can list me in the credits...man I hope it's not one of those Christian "Tarot is the Devil" films....I probly should have asked? = 0

7 stars thats good news.

Darkmage

Congratulations!

If you haven't signed the release yet, ask them what kind of movie it is. Most will tell you. You also have a right to know how your designs will be used, and a right to not sign the release if you're not keen on this project.

Good luck!

mahafrins

Someone in California just ordered a deck of cards & asked if they could use them in a movie they're making about Tarot, they said they'd send me a release so they can list me in the credits...man I hope it's not one of those Christian "Tarot is the Devil" films....I probly should have asked? = 0

7 stars thats good news.

Le Fanu

Wonderful news! Congratulations. I too want to order a deck (two actually) but I have to sit down and get straight in my head how I want the deck. There seem to be many options and backs etc etc and I need to understand these options you have, i.e two of the same backs, which backs, whether to have it personalised etc.

But well done!

Thoughtful

Seven Stars, really pleased for you, how exciting. Hope the film comes to Youtube then we can all see it :p

seven stars

Wonderful news! Congratulations. I too want to order a deck (two actually) but I have to sit down and get straight in my head how I want the deck. There seem to be many options and backs etc etc and I need to understand these options you have, i.e two of the same backs, which backs, whether to have it personalised etc.

But well done!

I am new to the business end of things, and because of this, I seem to often have difficulty making things simple and easy. People have been really nice about it and I appreciate that. I'll send you a pm.

danieljuk

congrats seven stars, I hope it's really positive for you and gives you great promotion :thumbsup:

tarotbear

Go for it! Go for it! Be sure to bring decks (maybe sign them?) for sale when you go to one of the premieres/festivals. :D

Disa

Oh, how COOL!!!

Congratulations. How exciting! Keep us posted about what happens next :)

seven stars

Go for it! Go for it! Be sure to bring decks (maybe sign them?) for sale when you go to one of the premieres/festivals. :D

OH my god what a fabulous idea. Imma write to her right now.