ANCIENT EGYPTIAN TAROT - Studying Clive Barrett's version

SweetIsTheTruth

Moongold said:
Hahahaha - SweetIsTheTruth! You might like to volunteer for XIV Temperance :).
How 'bout I volunteer for the XV - The Devil? I LOVE the Devil, whereas I have not an ounce of Temperance within me, so am really not qualified to discuss.

Moongold

SwetIsTheTruth has posted the Tower here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=41871

so it would be worth having a look.

When people do post to their reserved threads it would be good to let us know here so that we can respond :).

I did the Hierophant too at this spot: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=41971

Comments for both really welcome!

Sorry SweetIsThe Truth - I didn't realise you had posted. It has been a frantic week for me. Computer blues and launches at work.

Moongold

I have put hyperlinks to all the threads various people have commenced or reserved in the first post to this thread.

Some people have reserved cards but not started a thread yet. When you do, please just make a post about this at the bottom o this thread so everyone knows you've done it and can swarm to take a look. I'll then add your thread to the index.

If I have missed anything please let me know. :)

Moongold

Here are some more photographs of images if people would like to add them as attachments to their threads :)

Attachments

• XV Devil.jpg
    XV Devil.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 171
  • XI Justice.jpg
    XI Justice.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 164
  • XX I World.jpg
    XX I World.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 164
  • VI Tower.jpg
    VI Tower.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 169
  • VI Lovers.jpg
    VI Lovers.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 162

Moongold

And some more:

Attachments

• XII Hanged Man.jpg
    XII Hanged Man.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 181
  • XIX Sun.jpg
    XIX Sun.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 178
  • XX I World.jpg
    XX I World.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 160
  • XIII Death.jpg
    XIII Death.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 156
  • XXJudgment.jpg
    XXJudgment.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 174

Mimers

The Chariot is finally posted. Now I can go and explore some of the other cards others have done!

Mimi

Jewel-ry

I have had all of these majors laid out tonight and have had such a wonderful time exploring them and trying to get to grips with the cards already discussed and the myths that surround them.

I have also discovered this evening that many of the hebrew letter associations or astrological or sometimes both have been depicted in some fashion on lots of the cards for instance:

High Priestess - Gimel - Camel
Empress - Daleth - door
Temperance - Sagittarius - bow and (I think) arrow
Death - Scorpio - scorpion
Lovers - Zain - sword

In fact there are only two or three cards which completely have me flummoxed and for which I can find neither of the associations.

This is a great little deck with so much to explore, I just wish I had more time.

:)

Moongold

They are amazing observations Jewel_ry. I had no idea. This must have taken you hours to do.

Now I will have something to look for in every card. If uou wrote then down would you be able to print them all, or does that sound to lazy on my part?

No obligation at all