Sabian Symbols Study Group: Cancer 11 - #101

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: CANCER
Degree: 11
Number: 101

Symbol: A CLOWN IS CARICATURING WELL-KNOWN PERSONALITIES.

tink27

Ohh I like this symbol!

Clowns are delightfully silly and no matter what state our world is in, they have the ability to see the comical side in everything! The way they play and act can have us howling in laughter. And what a relief it is after a stressful day, our stomachs and muscles tensed, clenched so tight together.

Clowns can have our muscles twitching and dancing in erratic spasms. Our bodies and stomach jiggle up and down in fits of laughter. Their work is one of great skill and courage! It’s magic how quick-witted their minds are in changing their voices, their expressions to fit different caricatures, different personalities and without giving up their own identity! I am in awe of their gift, their power to take our minds out of reality…..free from our own self-imposed fears and limitations……at least for a little while.

It can’t be easy to dare, reach and try standing up to hundreds, perhaps thousands of people, changing our colors our vibrations at multi-level intervals. This clown’s aura would be a burst of blinking colors, shifting from reds, to blues, to greens…oh a kaleidoscope of colors, changing, shaping into each other!!

This symbol speaks to me of all the multi-facets of ourselves, (tired, sad, angry, happy, ecstatic) being put on display. If a clown caricaturized you, could you laugh at your many expressions and idiosyncrasies that other's see? (Gulp) could I or would I cringe!? Wow! I just realized how much ‘stuff’ I hang onto, when it probably would be better to laugh and shake it off, let it go! Hmm that’s pretty powerful stuff here!

On the other hand, what if this clown amplified your colors and inner strengths that you didn’t see in yourself….would you revel in it, grab its gifts, its potentials and start wearing it! Ohh it feels so tingly, happy, escstatic, colorful (giggle)!! :laugh:

tink

MCsea

Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Inimitability

Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Gastric veins

Crystal Element: Fools Gold - chalcopyrite

I love this symbol to Tink - I have it SOMEWHERE in my chart - I cant remember now, but I actually DO great impersonations! strange that, anyway I agree its an exploration of all our moods, those faces we put on to show the world, we want out there to love us... its how we interact with society very rarely showing out true softer side.. bit like a defense.
its colourful and happy and superficial at the same time.
Make em laugh make em laugh - the whole world wants to laugh - that song from some movie...
MARINA

tink27

Hi Marina,

Oh my! Fool’s gold! My son was and still is a Fool’s gold fanatic! It’s everywhere in my house! Oh my (giggle) that is too funny!

tink

MCsea

:)

I LOVE fools gold it is always cool to the touch, it is very heavy and it reminds me that what we value is often driven by external things...
I love fools gold too!

MARINA

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 269