Cleansing with sound energy

shelikes2read

Yes, I'm still using sound energies. :)

I recently purchased a flute made out of Jade and silver. I look forward to mastering the playing of it. Every musical instrument has it's own personality. :)

The benefit of adding it to my existing sound-cleansing routine is that when it's played, it emits the energies of both sound and Jade in every direction. I'm going to have fun with this. :)

Edit to add: Here is a photo of the flute, plus my most-used wand. I took it for a "Let's see your magickal tools!" thread on another forum, which is why I have the wand in there.

b9e2276a-b5c0-4db6-8a45-13566d9d51d8_zps0018356c.jpg

stonesatiety

That's a beauty. How does it play compared with a wooden flute? I have a Native American style flute that's a C, on the high side for them. I got it for playing at drum circles, but so far haven't played it much. You could place the wand on the floor in order to help direct the radiating jade/musical vibration.

shelikes2read

That's a beauty. How does it play compared with a wooden flute? I have a Native American style flute that's a C, on the high side for them. I got it for playing at drum circles, but so far haven't played it much. You could place the wand on the floor in order to help direct the radiating jade/musical vibration.

Its lowest note is Db. Its fingering is similar, but not identical to, the fingering patterns that I recall using for a fife and also a recorder. So far, I haven't tracked down a fingering chart for the flute, so I've been kind of winging it.