Need help finding a stone for faith/hope

MandMaud

Garnet is a great stone for empowerment, and strength...gives you a lot of faith *in yourself* :) it is a known success stone for women; and is very good for both the root chakra, and to alleviate symptoms of feminine flux (menstruation). I love mine...

Out of curiosity... is that only menstruation, or other "female stuff", eg fibroids? :)

And if I remember right, it's a Leo birthstone - do I remember right? (I know I could google but you're quicker. :p)

And Padma, you're the link magician! These are great links!

Padma

Out of curiosity... is that only menstruation, or other "female stuff", eg fibroids? :)

And if I remember right, it's a Leo birthstone - do I remember right? (I know I could google but you're quicker. :p)

And Padma, you're the link magician! These are great links!

The garnet is useful for all feminine complaints...

It isn't really a Leo birthstone, but hey, who cares? It is for Capricorns and Aquarians born in January, but I still find it a wonderful stone to work with, and I am a Gemini.

You are thinking of ruby, perhaps, which is the stone for Leos born in July? :)

re links - I do a lot of research! ;)

MandMaud

The garnet is useful for all feminine complaints...

It isn't really a Leo birthstone, but hey, who cares? It is for Capricorns and Aquarians born in January, but I still find it a wonderful stone to work with, and I am a Gemini.
Thanx! :)

You are thinking of ruby, perhaps, which is the stone for Leos born in July? :)
There seem to be quite a few stone for each sign, but I admit I didn't look it up. :D

re links - I do a lot of research! ;)
And your hard work is valuable to the rest of us!