What's your favourite crystal/gem/precious stone!!

bibi

My personal favourite is pink sapphire.. *heart* lol
Oh and the Guerrero Amethyst, which I don't own as yet..
Bibi x

Nina*

My kunzite... always :)

xxx
Nina

lunakasha

Hmmm...how to choose only one favorite??? :eek:

(Just like trying to choose one favorite tarot deck....)

Here are my favorites:

1-Favorite healing stones: malachite, selenite, apache tear

2-Favorite aesthetically-pleasing stones: aqua aura cluster, labradorite

3-Favorites on my wishlist: dioptase, pink tourmaline, emerald

Sorry...that's the shortest answer I could give. ;)

Bluemanticore

Malachite is the stone that's most special to me. And amethyst comes in a close second.

autumn star

My favourite crystals are amethyst and rose quartz....

As for precious stones ... I love Ruby's and also Sapphires. But unfortuneately I don't own any of those. Garnet is my birth stone, it is similar to a Ruby, but darker, it makes a nice and cheaper substitute.

I have a beautiful ( and I'm so bad because I can't even remember what kind of gem it is) but I think that it is a Topaz, or maybe aquamarine. Anyway, it is a beautiful aqua colour, I feel so relaxed whenever I look into it. It has an oldfashioned cut, with tiny diamonds around it. It has a really ethereal energy about it. So it would have to be one of my favourite stones :)

Shadowlynx

It's a toss up between garnet, hematite, malachite and yes... the good ol' plain black onyx (there's nothing nicer than a high-lustre polished onyx carving!)

Emeraldgirl

I have a huge attraction to the folloeing stones:

Malachite
Fluorite
Selenite
And Corrundum (which is rubies and spphires)

I can't pick just one.

sagewriter

amethyst will always have a place in my heart. purple is my favourite colour, and I think a piece of tumbled amethyst was my first ever stone. my father has also given me 3 items of amethyst since childhood, and they are just so beautiful. and the first 3 letters of it are the first 3 letters of my name, yay! (plus 3 is one of my favourite numbers!)

PlatinumDove

Amethyst and moonstone.