valentine goodies exchange.....

a_shikhs

SaintOfScreams said:
I'm new to this forum, but I Love the Idea! If you don't mind a newbie joining in, I'd love to exchange with someone!

You are most welcome to join in..:) im glad the valentine fever is spreading fast..lol.. :love:

Leleii

Count me in.
Leleii

Sienna

Count me in!! Great idea a_shikhs! My only proviso is that we agree a deadline for posting as I for one want to get a little something in the mail on or around the 14th as I hate being single at that time of year! :) :love:

Moonchild1721

Count me in too! This sounds like fun. I've never done anything like this before though, so I would just need to know that details.
Yay, I'm excited now. Happy Valentine's Day!
Samantha

a_shikhs

Welcome Leleii, Sienna and Samantha... Thats great..:)

Sienna, yes we will have to make a deadline for postage as i too will be alone this valentine :( and would want to receive the parcel before valentine's day.. Something to cheer me up..;)

The last date for registering is the 18th. Then i will pair you guys up and pm you all the details max by the 20th.. We have to send out our parcels by the 26th of this month so that it reaches its destination before valentines day.. :love: :love:

shikhs...

a_shikhs

Of all the earthly music, that which reaches farthest into heaven is the beating of a truly loving heart...:love: - Henry Ward Beecher.

a_shikhs

Hey could everyone please pm me your details like your name and address..
Why dont we start something which will tell us all about each other like our preferences and likes??? :)

Tongodiva

Sent you a PM A_S :)

Valentineaholic - T.

Eco74

Ooooh. That gives six days only to put something personal together..
Not a lot of time given that I work in the days I'm afraid.

Maybe we could buy a little time by agreeing on a small sendoff?
They're furiously fast in comparison to budget package shipping and from where I am to just about anywhere in the world it would take less than a week to reach the recipient.

Smaller is faster, giving us say to the end of the month to get it sent off.. Two weeks would be better than one for me atleast.
A little more time would also be good for those of us who want to make something ourselves and need to find materials and such.

What do you think??

Tongodiva

Hmm :)

I see your point and it would be awesome to have something completely personalized by the hand that's sending it. I don't think people participating will mind not recieving it exactly on or before february *14th (my very humble view ya'll) Perhaps if we look at it this way ( i am atleast): We're not doing this for V'day, but in the spirit of V'day :D

Snack for Thought - T.