chicken qabalah

badger

just bought this book at the weekend, as i was really struggling to get my head around the complexities of this subject and seen this, its by lon milo duquette, and it jumped out at me as ive got his book on the thoth, which was a great help and its easy to hold info as he makes it funny and easy to read.

Umbrae

It's a VERY good book.

billv

I just bought this book over the weekend, and have been engrossed in it ever since! It is a great primer, one of the more coherent books I have seen on this subject. I still think it will take many, many hours of study to understand and put to memory all that he has laid out here, but it's definitely more user-friendly than some other books I have.

In short, I love it!

Bill V

Aeon418

And remember, never leave home without your Z.I.P.Y. card. :D LOL

AbstractConcept

The good Rabbai's interview with Augury Today is classic!

Kathyj

I am going to have to check this out, I have a couple books by Israel Regardie and one by Dion Fortune. I also have the book that came with the Witches Tarot by Ellen Cannon Reed. A "primer" like this would be just the thing to help me grasp what these books are trying to teach me. Thanks

tmgrl2

I bought it, but it is still in my pile of "to read" books....working my way there.

terri

Fulgour

Hey, Lon! You around?

I was wondering, does he assign pathways to letters
or does he describe their essence and leave it to us?

The Chicken Qabalah of Rabbi Lamed Ben Clifford:
Dilettante's Guide to What You Do and Do Not Know
to Become a Qabalist

by Lon Milo Duquette

Publisher: Weiser Books (August 2001)
Language: English
ISBN: 1578632153

Aeon418

Fulgour said:
I was wondering, does he assign pathways to letters
or does he describe their essence and leave it to us?
He uses the Golden Dawn path and Tarot attributions throughout the book. So I guess you won't be buying it. :laugh: