Crystal trade

Little Hare

ISO Staurolite, Sugilite + Smokey Quartz :)

post edited....

Little Hare

ISO Rose Quartz

I'm in search of Rose Quartz, they can be tumble stones, Love hearts, big pieces.... I'm needing Rose Quartz Love. :heart: (Australia only due to postage!)

Would also love a carved angel of any stone, if you have one lying around :)

What I have for trade;

:arrow: Froud's faerie oracle- opened not used... comes with box and book. brillant condition

:arrow: (LS) Witchy tarot-opened but never used-in great condition

Check back because i will be adding more :) :heart:

shadowbane

if anyone in the uk/usa has the froud deck and wants to trade for crystals. I might have some that I could swap for it. I bought a batch lot recently and some of which I dont feel I need. They havent been handled by me at all. I luckily have a sheet with the names of the crystals on. so if anyone feels upto it please let me know. I have other rough/polished crystals but they need identifying.I'll have to get a book to do that and come back to you on trades.

I am also interested in some Quartz points with rainbows etc. Id ideally like a pair. I have looked into this today and seen some quartz has a higher vibration from different places than others. I dont own any crystal wands. I like the look of the massage wands too.
I would be willing to hunt for a crystal of specific type/colour to swap for the above.