Crystal trade

Kahlie

Sharpchick,

I don't know what you would like, but I'd love to have tumbles of 2 inches, or 3 inches. A sacket like you describe. Would you know how much this would cost to send?

I'm looking specifically for several colours of Moonstone, for friends. And Lepidolite, Smoky quartz, Tiger eye - gold, blue, red, Tiger iron and Malachite.
For me, in Holland, a 2 or 3 inches stone varies from $3-$10. *yup expensive here, I know*

What I have back in trade? Uhm... It's hard to come by crystals here, so basically, I would have to go to another city to look. You can ask me for some things, and I can ask around, but I think it's more expensive for me to buy any crystal to send it back to you...

I have seen beautiful crystal rose quartz palmstones, which are 3 or 3.5 inch by 1.5-2 inch at least... they are affordable at around $10-$12, and are very beautifully polished.

However, if you want books, or Decks, I'd be happy to trade, or teas! I could also order you something on Amazon for example, and have it delivered to you.

Kahlie

Edit: We do have many bead shops, but crystal beads are hard to come by. I could check into this, because the 5th! bead shop that is in the city, supposedly sells them.

Little Hare

Mi-shell

In regards to Magpie feathers, would you want some Australian ones? :D

In Regards to trading, i am also willing to trade books and decks for crystals.

Mi-Shell

peace_pixie said:
Mi-shell

In regards to Magpie feathers, would you want some Australian ones? :D

In Regards to trading, i am also willing to trade books and decks for crystals.

Hi peace_pixie!
Well, Magpie is Magpie everywhere and Mother Earth is Mother to all of us whereever we are loated upon hrt broad back or beautiful belly ---Magpie or human, so yes, Down Under Magpies are just as fine as Siberian ones!
Magpie was my father's Medicine Bird....
And I think it will not kill me to send a thin stuffed envelope with a Healing Crystal = wrapped with Sterling Silver Turquoise and Garnet to ...... whereever.....
I think I will have to get busy and make some pictures about some things I would trade for that do not break the bank!
Sterling Silver Celtic pendants/ earrings anyone???

All my Healing Crystals are smudged and invocated: Turquoise is for prevention of injurie and harm and alligned to the Winter Solstice and the return of the sunand the light = new beginnings.It is a healing stone for all First Nations people.
Garnet is used by Assiniboine and Cree healer for cleansing and fightng of cancer and other serious illnesses...
These are the tradtional First Nations meanings for the stones.....

Little Hare

Funnily enough i've had a whole bunch of magpies hanging around the house lately :D wanting to eat my toast, which i gladly share with them, i'll have a word with them and see what if they will graciously lend us some of there feathers ;)

I'll let you know when i get some

sharpchick

The contrast is not just real super in this photo. Here are some stones I have on hand for trade. If the stones are not natural points (as is the quartz) then they are tumbled stones. (Look from left to right for each row.)

Top Row: clear quartz point, 2 in long and 1.25 in wide; small quartz generator, 2 in long and 1.25 in wide at base; malachite 1.5 in by 1 in; rose quartz, 1 in; clear quartz point, 2 in long (this one is skinny)

Middle row: Tiger eye (gold) 1 in long by 1 in wide by 5/8 in thick; tiger eye (red), 1.25 in long; citrine, 1 in; blue lace agate, 1 in; moonstone (grey), 1 in.

Bottom row: Sunstone, 1 in; clear quartz tumble, 1.25 in; smokey quartz, .5 in; red jasper, 1 in; rutilated quartz tumble, 1.25 in long by 1 in wide (the rutiles are gold and you can't see them at all in the pic).

If you are interested in trading, tell me what you have. I prefer loose stones. (I have all the rose quartz I could ever want, unless it is raw.)

Attachments

• Stones for Trade ATF.jpg
    Stones for Trade ATF.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 131

Satori

peace_pixie said:
Funnily enough i've had a whole bunch of magpies hanging around the house lately :D wanting to eat my toast, which i gladly share with them, i'll have a word with them and see what if they will graciously lend us some of there feathers ;)

I'll let you know when i get some

elf wonders how peacepix will get those feathers....imagines plucked magpies wandering around with serious attitude wondering how they lost those feathers....

Little Hare

elf said:
elf wonders how peacepix will get those feathers....imagines plucked magpies wandering around with serious attitude wondering how they lost those feathers....

LMAO!!!! funnily i just heard them calling this minute, they must want food :D I would n't dare try and sneak up and grab there feathers ;) these guys do have serious attitude :D I've always been able to find feathers, especially magpie ones, although now that i'm interested in getting a few for mi-shell i probably won't be able to find any :D

Mi-Shell

To Trade for...

So, here are some scruffy pictures of some things thst I would offer for trade:
Pic 1 has a bunch of raw quartz crystals and 2 that I wrapped in Sterling and added Turquoise for prevention of injurie and harm.... see other post and one with Garnet...
Pic2 has a few animals, all drilled or with loop to wear as jewellery.
Heart Jade, Turtle Carnelia drilled, Turtle Snowflake Obzidian ,drilled, Bear Jet w turquoise eyes, Bear Alabaster w turquoise eyes both drilled
Aventurine Triskeratel = Celtic trinity knot = Earth, Sea + Oak, Alabaster Owl, Celtic Infinity knot Aventurine, Venus of Willendorf to be had in Moss Agate, Jet and Amethyst,Celtic Family Circle Aventurine.

Next pic there are 2 small geods, Earrings Turquoise, Sterling and Bone, Sedna, the Inuit Goddess and Keeper of the Animals carved in Bone (Bone Mother,Turtle bracelet = Bone and wood and silver,
smalllllllll Eagle, Jasper, drilled
next are Bracelets and Earrings: I have too many to list. Here are goldstone, japanese pearls Sterling and Crystal, Amethyst and Crystal, Jade, freshwater pearls and Sterling and Turquoise and SterlingI have them with all kinds of other stones too (Value: about $25.00just to give an idea)

next is something Crazzzzy! From the pre-Aztec City of Teotihuacan in Mexico - to be found there 20 years ago in EVERY Agave field: 3000 year old pottery shards and pieces of Obzidian knifes!!!!! These are more "Medicine Pouch items" than simple curios, and do not worry, no archaeologist is missing them , over kilometers of land the Earth is satuated with them and gets plowed every year> besides now they build a Wall Mart over exactly this field where these are from...
If you go there yourself check the field behind the church ruin ....
What do I waaaaant for any of it????
I have nooo idea! Aake an offer and let's see what happens......
M.

Attachments

• Turtles and Celtic Aventurine AT.jpg
    Turtles and Celtic Aventurine AT.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Healing Crystals large AT.jpg
    Healing Crystals large AT.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 110
  • Geods bone braceler Sedna bone.jpg
    Geods bone braceler Sedna bone.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 119
  • bracelets  and earrings AT.jpg
    bracelets and earrings AT.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 118
  • Obzidiam knife pieces and pottery shards AT.jpg
    Obzidiam knife pieces and pottery shards AT.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 140

Little Hare

*peace_pixie faints away* Mi-shell wow you have alot of lovely stuff to trade, that is so neat!

*pixie goes away to ponder some more*

Mi-Shell

peace_pixie said:
*peace_pixie faints away* Mi-shell wow you have alot of lovely stuff to trade, that is so neat!

*pixie goes away to ponder some more*

Ei my sweet Pixie!
Stop pondering!
Just choooose something to go with the piece of Wolf fur and the Crow Feathers I have already put aside for you in return for --- our PM conversation!
Just tell what you like and it is yours too!

I might put some more on here tomorrow......