Get "certified" - it's cheap! ; )

Pen

gregory said:
Ummmmm who gets the certificate ??? })

When we graduate !

We get 1/11th each...:)

Or perhaps Le Fanu should have it? or photokat, as it's her thread?

We can all kneel and whisper Master...})

Pen

Pen

Cardlady, shall I put your name down for existential, religious or philosophical views?

Pen

cardlady22

Yes, please. Totally subjective, right? })

gregory

If Leffy doesn't get back soon, his only input will be contacting the seller.... I think he looks like getting stuck with the Real Bit - major and minor arcana :D

RexMalaki

gregory said:
Sudden thought.

Do you think he might get at all suspicious that every section is 273 words long ??? ;)

IMHO if the load of bumph being spit out doesn't do it, exactly 273 words for each section won't matter.

totally subjective and filled with stuff; I'll be following this example:

Le Fanu said:
I wonder if I wrote a really crappy essay saying "I like tarot, it's really great and I think it originated in Dubai. Sometimes I use my cards for bookmarks. I have done quite a few predictive readings for my hamster with the Power Animals Tarot and everything came true.." and 2,960 more rambling words...I wonder if they'd accept my payment and give me the diploma?

Pen

Firefrost? Is that a Yes on Personal Development?

Pen

Pen

gregory said:
If Leffy doesn't get back soon, his only input will be contacting the seller.... I think he looks like getting stuck with the Real Bit - major and minor arcana :D

Shall we save him that then?

Pen

cardlady22

gregory said:
Or reversals?

Pen

I've saved him the majors and minors. Reversals sounds a bit... although that might amuse...:)

But he can always change when he gets back if he likes.

Pen