crystal dream interpretation

love buddha

Hi, yesterday i woke up from a wonderful dream, when i have certain dreams know they are important but I'm drawing a blank as to what the meaning of this one was and my knowledge of crystals is not that vast.

I was lying in a beautiful field with a male friend, the sun was shining, nice music was playing and a lovely feeling of happiness and contentment was all around. I then noticed what i thought were flowers, but instead of flowers, the field was growing thousands of beautifully coloured crystals, like a meadow. the sun was catching them and i have never seen colours like it, all rich and stunning. a lot of reds and purples.
i was then woken up in real life by a message of the person in my dream and told them about it, when i mentioned what they were wearing, it was exactly the same clothes that they had on

Just wondering if anyone had any idea as to the interpretation of this
:)

starsofnorth

Do you like red or purple gems?
I would dream of my favorite stones and gems--amethyst, citrine to name some. They have meaning to me in waking hours.

love buddha

i like all gems and colour too, I'm an artist so i always associate colour with good things. the colours were amazing in my dream. but i don't really know a lot about crystals so haven't got any association with them. they were all transparent, so the reds looked like rubies almost

Padma

Your dream sounds wonderful! :love:

I have had several dreams with crystals dripping all over the place around me - under my feet, in bowls, in cases, on necklaces, just there - wherever I look! Dream dictionaries describe those dreams in terms such as "a rich interior life" "having everything within you" or perhaps "being too analytical, or too rigid" due to the hardness and mathematical precision of crystals.

I do a lot of crystal work, when I am in the mood to do so, and so I think the crystal dreams can be a nudge to use them for healing, or else to appreciate all the richness in one's life, or one's inner strength.

The red ones in my dreams are also a shocking, deep red - like pigeon's blood rubies!

I love having those dreams - they do puzzle me in regard to deeper meanings, but I think when many colours are present, it may speak to your chakras being in line and balanced :) Any way you look at it, a good dream to have!

ETA I think perhaps you may want to begin doing a little research on different crystal meanings, and maybe get some for yourself...?

starsofnorth

I would agree with the last part of what Padma wrote.

Come to think of it, I never dreamed about crystals until I took them quite seriously. I mean, I had some jewelry and used some stones but didn't care much about meaning until I got serious with them.

So, they might be trying to get your attention and to use them in waking hours.

Also, maybe check out color associations in general.

Whatever works for you, find out for yourself and don't believe just because someone said so. (I personally go by traditional folklore/culture) Everyone has different reaction to crystals and color. Lots of times, it feels like the crystals CHOOSES you, and thus you are in harmony with that crystal.

love buddha

thank you for that interpretation and when i think of it the crystals were all colours of the chakras. so that is very interesting
thank you xx