how do you do for a choice between A or B?

snowmoon

Hello,
First of all, you need to select one deck for simplicity.
Remove the card that represent the topic or theme of your question.
For example: in Lenormand Anchor can represent work or Fish can represent money matters.
Shuffle the cards thinking of option A
Pull 3 cards and place in a line.
Keep shuffling thinking of option B
Pull 3 cards and place in a line beneath the first 3 cards.

Your theme card can be the Significant other if you are asking about a situation around another person close to you (ie: husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend)

......X X X

X............

......X X X

The trio with the better cards especially the final card will provide you will a probable answer.

This does work with Tarot as well. Selecting the theme or topic card would usually be found in the Major arcana. Hope that helps.

hi, i saw this spread for Internet reading system from a website,

i never try this method for my tarot, i wilj try it with my tarot cards as well.

thank-you!

ThtDancerGuy

hi,

when a client come to you for a reading , they ask you

should i choice A or B?

then you lay out the cards for each choice A and B. then explains what the card says.

if i do the choice between A or B by tarot, there will be a advice position for telling them what can they do to in order to change their situation ,

do you got what i mean?

i got Rana George book to read . i will try this method. thank-you.

Well, the advice is in the cards you pull for each option. That's the whole point of pulling on each different option, to get advice on which is the best option to choose.

snowmoon

Well, the advice is in the cards you pull for each option. That's the whole point of pulling on each different option, to get advice on which is the best option to choose.

It's kind of different from tarot.

thank-you.

ThtDancerGuy

It's kind of different from tarot.

thank-you.

Well yes, it's Lenormand, so...it's very different from the Tarot and of course will not operate in the same way nor under the same methods as Tarot does.