Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

April

My cat spilled a drink on my brand new Haindl deck(and I never buy anything new). Several cards are ruined but many are not. So, if anyone needs a card let me know and I might have it.

Also, I am looking for the Sun for the Voyager if anyone has an extra.

Peace,
April

linabeet

April said:
My cat spilled a drink on my brand new Haindl deck(and I never buy anything new

Now you know why. My cat would never want me to have anything lovelier than her.

I'm so pleased there are some connections here. Martini's all round for the Singles Bar!

Blue Fury

Green man Tree Oracle

Hi All, I have a friend who purchased the Green Man Tree oracle. She discovered a while afterwards that it was a card short, and the 'hazel' card was missing. If anyone has a spare for this please PM me.

I hope they keep this thread as a sticky, cos it could be very useful. Wiggles eyebrows at moderator :)

Fury x

Elven

Hi All :)

I have a RWS deck which I was teaching with and marked the cards :bugeyed:

But the ones I havent marked are all the Majors and mostly Pentacles and Wands.

So if anyone needs a spare RWS card in new condition please pm :)

I also have some spare blank RWS cards as well if you need one or two :)

Blessings
Elven x

catlin

@Tk2:
I've got a spare Nefertari Queen of Wands for you. Please pm me your address so I can mail it to you.

rachelcat

A Few Tea Leaf and Aquarian Cards for You

I got extra Tea Leaf Fortune Cards with my set. And I found the Aquarian cards tucked in a book I bought on eBay. Here's what I have:

Tea Leaf:
Angel
Apple
Arrow
Crown (The letter N of CROWN looks like it was stuck to another card, but the card is definitely usable.)
Dog - Barking
Handshake
Kite
Ladder
Lightning

Aquarian:
Little White Book (a fold-out)
Strength
Moon
Knight of Rods
Four of Pentacles
Seven of Pentacles

Let me know if you need any of these!

Scion

Well...

I have a couple of incomplete decks from a duff eBay lot that I'll happily take apart for spares or pass on to other people who only have the random missing cards and would like a complete deck:
Incomplete Aquarian (Solid Blue Back): missing 2 of cups, King of Pentacles, Moon
Swiss IJJ: age spots on several cards

And as for cards I'm seeking: I've got a lovely standard RWS missing the Knight of Cups which I'd love to find if anyone has an extra hanging about. :)

Alta

I have an RWS with the Wheel of Fortune missing. Anyone?

Elven

Wheel of Fortune RWS now going to live with Marion :D

Sorry Scion, I didnt have a Knight of Cups :(

Blessings
Elven x

arcanalefait

extra cards

I know I have more extras than this, but right now I can only find the Queen of Coffins from the original Tarot of the Dead, and the Two TVs from the PoMo Tarot. I usually give the extras to my son, so there are probably several in his dresser.

The only one I'm missing, as far as I can remember, is from the T-The New Tarot, and I think it is the 2 of pears, but I'm not entirely sure. And the likelihood of someone having an extra is pretty slim anyway, I would think.

This is a brilliant idea, by the way!

Arcana