"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

:heart::)... does he need a red cape?

MoonGypsy

:heart::)... does he need a red cape?

It might be interesting to see that; i can't really say until i see.:love: But in all honesty i am not sure i like this magician for this particular deck.... :* He is done well--yes-- but i just don't think He <blends> well with the other images, imho. Too Modern, or something...

ETA: i guess i was hoping for more of a Medieval Mystical Magical type wizard, rather than a stage magician. :love: But that's just me...i'm sorry, Lyn, sis! i have to be honest. :* Hugs xxx

tarotlyn

It might be interesting to see that; i can't really say until i see.:love: But in all honesty i am not sure i like this magician for this particular deck.... :* He is done well--yes-- but i just don't think He <blends> well with the other images, imho. Too Modern, or something...

ETA: i guess i was hoping for more of a Medieval Mystical Magical type wizard, rather than a stage magician. :love: But that's just me...i'm sorry, Lyn, sis! i have to be honest. :* Hugs xxx

:heart: Dear sis, i was thinking the same thing, honestly, after i finished this card...

...so back to the drawing board to see what i can conjure up! ... you are so right! :):thumbsup:

...this is why i l love you, as my :heart: sis, so much!
:*Lyn

MoonGypsy

:heart: Dear sis, i was thinking the same thing, honestly, after i finished this card...

...so back to the drawing board to see what i can conjure up! ... you are so right! :):thumbsup:

...this is why i l love you, as my :heart: sis, so much!
:*Lyn

Oh, i am sooooo relieved, sis! :* i just had to tell you how i felt... thank you for being so gracious, my dear, dear friend! :* i am really looking forward to seeing the new Magician!!! :thumbsup:

Big Warm MoonGypsy Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxxxxxx

tarotlyn

Here is 'Theya' as The Magician...traditional style!.

:heart::)...this is dedicated to my :heart: Sis (MoonGypsy) and to Theya's :heart: alchem

Sis i hope you like this one...of course i could change it if you don't...but i DO like this one so much!

alchem, i hope this doesn't make you cry too much...i know the feeling... when i looked at Lee Lee Lou's finished strength card :(

Here is Theya as The Magician...Hope everyone likes this one...

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

ETA:...that yellow belt is a snake...i might have to change it to a green one
so it shows up more...what do you all think?

Attachments

• MAGICIAN.THEYA.alchem.jpg
    MAGICIAN.THEYA.alchem.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 59

MoonGypsy

Oh Lyn, i am swooning with delight! i just love the new magician!!!!!!!! :*:*:* i am sooooo glad i spoke up! :D

RE: the snake belt, yes it is a bit hard to see. Green might work, but that might blend in also...What about an orangy rusty red?:love:

ahclem

:heart::)...this is dedicated to my :heart: Sis (MoonGypsy) and to Theya's :heart: alchem

Sis i hope you like this one...of course i could change it if you don't...but i DO like this one so much!

alchem, i hope this doesn't make you cry too much...i know the feeling... when i looked at Lee Lee Lou's finished strength card :(

Here is Theya as The Magician...Hope everyone likes this one...

Absolutely wonderful! (It actually captures Theya's magic.) What a marvelous way to remember her. Thanks so much.

tarotlyn

Oh Lyn, i am swooning with delight! i just love the new magician!!!!!!!! :*:*:* i am sooooo glad i spoke up! :D

RE: the snake belt, yes it is a bit hard to see. Green might work, but that might blend in also...What about an orangy rusty red?:love:
:heart::) i am too sis! i have to say that there weren't very many 'medieval type' magician photos
in the public domain to work with...thank goodness this one worked out! :)
As far as the snake...i will have to try a couple different ones to see what will work...
maybe i can change the colors on that one...not sure yet...

:heart: Sis, i hope you keep on speaking up because there are still quite a few cards to go and
for sure i want them to all look like they belong in the same deck! :p

Absolutely wonderful! (It actually captures Theya's magic.) What a marvelous way to remember her. Thanks so much.
:heart: Theya was perfect for this card...and she looks so very beautiful...
Thank you for making me a part of her history :heart:

:heart: @ everyone...
Will fix the snake on the Magician the post it again
and then on to the next card...
...i am leaning towards the High Priestess...maybe

Hope you all are having a good day today :)
Lyn

Debra

It's perfect for Theya :heart: she was a magic doggie.

tarotlyn

:heart::) Thank you Debra...i fell in love with Theya while making this card...in fact i got attached
to everyone's Chi's during this project! :heart: Their photos everyone gave me are so sweet
and i hope i captured all of their little Spirits :heart:

Absolutely, it was a real honor to be part of each Chi's past or present.

Debra, i hope everything is going well with Juno :heart:

Lyn