Tarot of the Hidden Realm

Juliana

I follow Barbara Moore on Facebook, and she seems to be posting a few photos here and there about it. I'm not usually a faerie type girl, but the few pictures I've seen are done in such a way that I don't mind it. I'm definitely curious to see more.

Le Fanu

Doomed to be confused with the Schiffer Twilight Realms; A Tarot of Faerie.

What is it about tarot decks creators and their lack of imagination/limited vocabulary regarding names?

I'm still waiting for Tarot of the Witches number 5.

*harumph*

Juliana

Doomed to be confused with the Schiffer Twilight Realms; A Tarot of Faerie.

What is it about tarot decks creators and their lack of imagination/limited vocabulary regarding names?

Yes! I am forever getting Magical Forest mixed up with Secret Forest. And Twilight Realms makes me think of Sweet Twilight. Maybe it is partly my fault. My memory isn't what it used to be. But I get so many decks confused because most decks are only two word titles and so many use those mysterious words like "realm", "secret", "magical", "hidden", "twilight", "moon", etc.

morganesky

I like that card, but I am not so sure about the rest on looking at the artists fb

Celtictarot

Can I just say that if you are considering buying a Llewellyn boxed set and not bought their products before, I would suggest you buy an organza bag or something as else they would be going all over the box.

I found this out with my Enchanted oracle deck!

Reyan

Wow, I adore this deck! Such vibrant, human characters! (actually, I guess they're not human are they? :p) I love how down to earth the human bodies are - you can definitely tell these are all based on real life models. I also love the moody, earthy colors. I will most certainly be getting this when it comes out!