Methods of Cartomancy - hedgewytchery etc - split from 'What are you awaiting in the mail'

Metafizzypop

Here are the first three files.

The other one, "Combinations", will come later.

Thanks a bunch for doing this. That website was driving me nuts, always disappearing, so weird. I feel like I've been chasing the Hedgewytch site around the internet for years. It's so nice to finally have the thing in PDF form. This is great, and I'm looking forward to the next installments. But even just these 3 are great to have, and they're the only one I ever used, anyway.

zhadee

thank you so much! I've copied them combinations manually, and translated them into german, but that is of little use now as I only read those cards for the english speaking world :D

Jen P

Hedgewitchery

RE: Hedgewytchery PDF Files

Thank you SO much for doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure I'm speaking for others too, when I say we're look forward to the combinations file when you get a chance to do them.

Thanks again Firecatpickles!!!!!!!!! We appreciate all your hard work.

Samweiss

Thanks a lot, firecatpickles!

firecatpickles

You are all very welcome. This is a labor of love. I'd hate to see Dawn R. Jackson's work lost to oblivion. She does have a blog: http://webwytchery.blogspot.com/, but she hasn't posted there in over 6 years, from what I can see.

Jen P

Thanks again firecatpickles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CardReader

this method

This method is on the overall quite good. Yet, there are still mistakes in it which could be missleading.

MR GREEN

Hi card reader, can you let us know what mistakes you found ?. And by the way I like your you tube playing card method. Mr green.