The Tarot Playbook - HIGHLY recommended

Essjay

I've ordered this from BD uk - so hopefully this'll be here in a week. So many great books out at the moment.

firefrost

I've ordered this from BD uk - so hopefully this'll be here in a week. So many great books out at the moment.

You'll love it! :)

Yes, this book arrived the same day as the 78 Day one. Talk about decisions, decisions!

I couldn't resist the way she writes though, and couldn't put it down!

jema

I got it today! Ordered it from Book depository and wow, it is shock-full of images!
What a treat. This one will be extra fun to use together with the around the Tarot in 78 days book!

Nina*

I got it today! Ordered it from Book depository and wow, it is shock-full of images!
What a treat. This one will be extra fun to use together with the around the Tarot in 78 days book!

Great idea. I'll do the same!

Girl Archer

I have ordered it! Can't wait :D

wildchilde

I ordered mine last week from Amazon.com and hopefully it will be here today! I'm so excited!! Can't wait to take a peek! So glad this one was brought to my attention as otherwise I probably wouldn't have noticed it until way late in the game. LOL

jema

I think I like the Party exercise the best, where all the cards with people mingle at a huge party and you see what happens. And the build your superhero!

My only wish really is for a spiral-spine so it stays open and flat while I play with the cards.And blank pages to scribble on.

gregory

YES - it doesn't stay open and that is annoying. Not blank pages for me though - I don't write in books. I can't - it is a cardinal SIN !

rwcarter

In the States at least, one can go to a copy shop and have any bound book converted into a spiral spine book.

gregory

In the States at least, one can go to a copy shop and have any bound book converted into a spiral spine book.
NICE one. I may buy another copy and do that :)