Lenormand Obsession

Skydancer

Oh joy!! They get mailed out on Monday - I'll pitch my tent down at the mail box to wait for it!! :)

GloriaReiser

Hope I'm on the mail out list, I pre ordered and paid via Paypal May 29. Can't wait?

Rhinemaiden

They are about to be mailed!

I just got the boxes today! (finally...I was starting to get really annoyed at Gamecrafters!)

Unfortunately since today is saturday, the post office closes in like, 20 minutes....but they are being packaged right now.

that's super news! thanks for the update! :D

Bob Hollister

MOST of the preorders for second edition have been mailed. Just have a few left to do in the next couple of days.

Asher

And mine is here!

This Lenormand is just charming! Great card stock, plastic box, title card, LWB..a wonderful production. Looking forward to reading with it soon!

Congratulations to Chronata!

tarotlyn

:heart::) Chronata and Bob...my Minute Lenormand got here today and i just :heart: love it so much!

THANK YOU!

Your moon and sun cards are wonderful and happy...i just love your style of art on these cards!
i can't wait to read with them at my Sat. Lenormand class :party:

i think these decks are going to be like tarot decks...you just can't get enough of them! LOL

:heart: Robyn, thank you so much for your time, effort, and caring...it shows in your cards! :)
Hugs and Blessings!
Lyn

SolSionnach

Received my deck yesterday - very nice, thank you!

I agree with tarotlyn, Lenormand decks are like potato chips, you can't eat just one!

Skydancer

Mine was waiting for me when we got home last night and I am SO happy!!

The cards are totally delightful!! I love them all ~!! {{H}} And the box is cool!

Thanks for the card but I think I'm going to frame it rather than mail it and put it on my "special counter" with the really special decks I have so I can see it every time I go up there. Thank you so much!!

Like the kids say, "This was like so totally worth the wait!" :D :D

The cardstock and everything - the special "reader" card!!! So nice ~
(I've done 2 readings with it so far with many more to come!!)

*S*

Chronata

Hooray! Glad they are arriving! And aren't those boxes just the coolest?
I think every deck I do from now on will have that little plastic box!

I was gone for the week helping out Mom and her still very much broken ankle, and I found lots more orders waiting! So those will get into the mail and tomorrow!

Rhinemaiden

My 2nd edition arrived today... in a word: FABULOUS!

wonderful art
wonderful see-through tuck box
wonderful bonus cards

Thank you for this tiny treasure!!! :thumbsup: