New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

Wendywu

Yep - mine is winging its way over the Atlantic to me :D. I am all excited and happy about this!

eltarot78

very good news, I am very pleased that the deck already in Iris house, and starting road to their homes.

garmonbozia

Finally, THE ARE HERE! I'm speechless, thank you Pablo!
I'm sending everyone's orders right now, so for the US folks you will have them in hands by Monday! :love:

Woohoo! I'm so excited for Monday to come. Thanks again Iris!

Bluefeet

AT has been naughty and wouldn't allow me to attach any picture, so for those who want to preview the decks, click HERE!

eltarot78

I swear I get a big thrill this photo, I'm on the edge of the tear, watching my children have arrived safely

Bluefeet

I swear I get a big thrill this photo, I'm on the edge of the tear, watching my children have arrived safely

And they are on the way to their new loving homes! :love:

garmonbozia

They look beautiful. I am going to be busy trying to make two boxes to keep them safe in. I made my first box last weekend, and it took a long time, but it was worth it...and it gives me an excuse to catch up on my DVR recordings.

Bluefeet

Free giveaways!

I just printed and cut 2 sets of Pablo's transparent geometry card scales, and I'm giving them away to whom might be interested! They are in the Dodal's size, since Pablo always includes one of the three in his TdM deck.
A picture can be viewed HERE.
Please PM me if you would like a set, and please send me a dollar or two to cover shipping. Thanks!
Now I have one set left. :)

vee

My Dodal has arrived safe and sound! I am almost speechless. It is so beautiful and fascinating. The quality of the craftmanship is incredible! Pablo, you've really made something special here. I am so grateful to you!

And Iris, many :heart: :heart:s for coordinating this. :)

eltarot78

I get very happy when the deck is in your hands, thank you very much for your words.

I previously had the habit of asking for pictures of the arrivals in decks once.
you may send me some photo for my album?