Book of Law Study Group 1.39

Grigori

How does Golden Hair make things line up?

Θ - Theta.......Th - 9
ε - Epsilon.....E - 5
λ - Lambda....L -30
η - Eta..........E - 8
μ - Mu...........M - 40
α - Alpha........A - 1
......................= 93

Aeon418

Θελημα. 6 letters complementing the 5 letters of Aγάπη. 5=6 or 6=5 ? Either way the path in between is the path of Lamed - Atu VIII Adjustment. This is universal Law, not the small petty ideals of human Justice.

The word begins with the letter Θ - Theta, the letter of Leo - Atu XI Lust. It's no surprise to see those two cards together. They have much in common. Although the latter is not "arrested as in the act of judgement, but passing on to further action". The Law is active. It manifests in "doing" and "going", not being.

Θ - Theta - Leo
ε - Epsilon - Aquarius
λ - Lambda - Libra
η - Eta - Cancer
μ - Mu - Water
α - Alpha - Air

RLG

Dwtw

This sentence is the key of the entire book. Looking at it from a numerical perspective, we find a very interesting number, when we multiply the values of the Greek letters;

9 x 5 x 30 x 8 x 40 x 1 = 432,000

According to Joseph Campbell, this number has great significance in the Bible and mythology, and is also related to the length of the Kali Yuga. And of course it is a multiple of the mystical number 108, (the number of beads on a Buddhist prayer mala) as well as 216, which equals 6 x 6 x 6.

Litlluw
RLG

Grigori

Aeon418 said:
Either way the path in between is the path of Lamed - Atu VIII Adjustment.

I'm not clear on where Lamed came into the equation, could you elaborate please Aeon?

Aeon418

similia said:
I'm not clear on where Lamed came into the equation, could you elaborate please Aeon?
Thelama = 6 letters.
Agape = 5 letters.

The path between spheres 5 & 6 is the path of Lamed - Adjustment.
The original title of the Book of the Law was Liber L. Crowley didn't change it to AL until the discoveries of Frater Achad were received.
http://lib.oto-usa.org/libri/liber0031.html?num=0

Interestingly the name Ra-Hoor applies in the same way.

Ra - Tiphareth - 6.
Hoor - Geburah - 5.
The path of Lamed in between could be related to Horus of the Two Horizons. The scales of Justice are the two horizons. (See Gunther chp.3)

Also the words of Horus from the 1st Aethyr (final) of Liber 418:
I am light, and I am night, and I am that which is beyond them.
I am speech, and I am silence, and I am that which is beyond them.
I am life, and I am death, and I am that which is beyond them.
I am war, and I am peace, and I am that which is beyond them.
I am weakness, and I am strength, and I am that which is beyond them.