Oops - bought green-bordered box but grey inside...

Ayram

Actually, I keep wondering why anyone cares about what the box looks like, unless it's just for the value reasons (e.g. worth more cause older or whatever). ?? I mean don't most of you keep your cards in silk and or bag or wooden box? I guess if you collect a lot of decks and only use a few, you'll want to keep them in their original box, sure (and I'd never throw a box away mind you - even if I don't use it)...

catlin

Please borderless

My pocket, standard and Giant Thoth all have grey borders (and I truly wish there were a Thoth without borders, think I have to do a borderectomy on my standard Thoth).

I wish I'd come across a green border Thoth for a change.

Dean

Uk

well i'm about to be sent an early USGames edition with red Hex card and white original box from Tarot Garden, many people on AT seem to like this edition the best even though this one is an 1978 edition known as a greenie. Cant wait to recieve it.

Ayram

Sounds very nice! I've read that people are really into the red hex and white box...

Dean

Uk

hI Aryam

This greenie edition seems to be well liked by people on AT i have never seen the red and black Hexagram card before, and another good thing about this edition is that it does not have those back borders. This deck does have a green cast to them which i think it looks quite nice to look at, and it as the original white OTO box.

This is what the red Hex card looks like below.

Attachments

• Thoth Green hex0001.JPG
    Thoth Green hex0001.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 130