2 decks the exact same card appeared (1 card draw)

La Force

Seriously what are the chances of the exact same card coming up in two readings using two different decks

Added: I asked both decks same ? I recieved 4 of Batons (CBD Tarot de Marseille) and 4 of Baton (Art of ?) I'll post pic.

Zephyros

1/78 for each :)

But seriously, it's an interesting occurrence. I think the mods will move the thread to the readings section, but in the meanwhile, what was the card, and what was the question?

Polyhymnia

Freaky....I have had that! And it impacted strongly on me....someone really wants me to pay attention. Also showed me that the cards we pull are not chance. There is so much power in the Tarot. Sometimes I ask myself what am i doing? Putting so much "weight" on what they are telling me, but when something like that happens or you get a reading that is so very accurate, how can one doubt! Hope your card was a good one :)

ETA: it's like when you have a flyer or a card keeps "showing" itself, and then whammo, what is the card you pull....this exact same one. You think that by ignoring it, it will go away, but "they" have the power, lol

La Force

I'm currently on my cell I will upload picture taken on my phone and I need to read faq how to upload pic. When I get home

4 of Batons , one card draw from each deck

La Force

Here is a pic. I am shocked, blown away and excited at same time . The question I asked " If I should date a certain someone". I read upright only

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1322993486258.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1322993486258.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 153

Debra

It's great, isn't it.

I'd say the answer is "yes" by the way. ;)

La Force

1/78 for each :)

But seriously, it's an interesting occurrence. I think the mods will move the thread to the readings section, but in the meanwhile, what was the card, and what was the question?

So what really is the probability of 1/78 x 2 decks, too occur, is this like one in a million chance like winning a lottery. cause that is how this feels.

Debra said:
It's great, isn't it.

I'd say the answer is "yes" by the way.

It's feels so awesome, I have never in my life of Tarot ever have the cards come up like this wow. The energies coming from these two deck were so insync wow.

so now comes popping the question to him :)

Added: This happened at my daughters house, the Art of ? is her Deck, and the CBD Tarot de Marseille is my deck so this makes it all the more interesting.

SunChariot

Seriously what are the chances of the exact same card coming up in two readings using two different decks

Added: I asked both decks same ? I recieved 4 of Batons (CBD Tarot de Marseille) and 4 of Baton (Art of ?) I'll post pic.

That is a question that talks about how Tarot works. Mathematical probabalities are not really applicable to Tarot. That question, the way I am understanding it, is asking what are the chances of the same card coming up randomly in two different decks. Very slim naturally.

BUT that is not actually how Tarot works. In fact if cards just came up randomly in Tarot, Tarot would literally not work at all and all answers would be nonsense answers.

The thing is that when doing Tarot readings we are not getting random answers, but specific ones. We are getting answers from an intellegent source that knows all and can tell us all. In short, if THAT card is the best answer to your question the chances of getting the exact same card in two decks is 100%. In fact, if that card was the best answer to your question and you asked 5 decks or even 10 decks, the exact same card should come up in all of them. Because that is the best asnwer.

Btw, the "Sun" in SunCharot came from the fact that when I started to read The Sun came up over and over and over almost non-stop for months when i started out as a reader, when reading on a specific topic. Yes, way too often to happen randomly. It taugth me a lot about how Tarot works and that is it not random and we are dealing with an intelligent force.

It's like if you went out on a sunny day and asked 10 people what colour the sky is. and all said blue. And then you asked what are the chances of 10 different people who do not know each other all saying blue to the same question. the chances of that happeneing are 100% because that is the best and right answer to your question.

If you know what I mean. Mathematical probablities apply only to random information, Tarot is not random.

Those are my feelings on that,

Babs

La Force

That is a question that talks about how Tarot works. Mathematical probabalities are not really applicable to Tarot. That question, the way I am understanding it, is asking what are the chances of the same card coming up randomly in two different decks. Very slim naturally.

BUT that is not actually how Tarot works. In fact if cards just came up randomly in Tarot, Tarot would literally not work at all and all answers would be nonsense answers.

The thing is that when doing Tarot readings we are not getting random answers, but specific ones. We are getting answers from an intellegent source that knows all and can tell us all. In short, if THAT card is the best answer to your question the chances of getting the exact same card in two decks is 100%. In fact, if that card was the best answer to your question and you asked 5 decks or even 10 decks, the exact same card should come up in all of them. Because that is the best asnwer.

Btw, the "Sun" in SunCharot came from the fact that when I started to read The Sun came up over and over and over almost non-stop for months when i started out as a reader, when reading on a specific topic. Yes, way too often to happen randomly. It taugth me a lot about how Tarot works and that is it not random and we are dealing with an intelligent force.

It's like if you went out on a sunny day and asked 10 people what colour the sky is. and all said blue. And then you asked what are the chances of 10 different people who do not know each other all saying blue to the same question. the chances of that happeneing are 100% because that is the best and right answer to your question.

If you know what I mean. Mathematical probablities apply only to random information, Tarot is not random.

Babs

I am sorry I don't understand completely what you are saying sorry, I do and I don't.

added: I totally understand the power of tarot and living tarot, and that it speaks from a higher intelligence. I have had cards repeat over a span of weeks or months, just not in a span of 15 min. using 2 different decks. I know this is a strong message that I need to pay attention to. I just wanted to know what were the odds of this really happening. I started shuffling and asked my ? first using the Art of ?, then pulled one card from the deck, I received the 4 of Batons, my response was sweet, I understood what the card was telling me, then I thought well let see what the CBD Tarot de Marseille deck has to say, so I shuffled and asked same ?, pulled one card, and receive the exact same card 4 of Batons. I responded with WT* sorta freaked out, only at the fact it was the same card, shocked I couldn't believe my eyes. How could this happen, there are 78 cards in each deck and to have the same card come up, just blew me away. so I started to ? what were the odds of that ever happening let alone to happen again. This is totally wicked, amazing, and mind blowing, I am still in shock over this.

haleyw

Babs

Great explanation Babs! It's answered a few thoughts that I've been pondering too! :thumbsup: