RWS Justice enquiries

Cara Jackson

Hello officionados, and experts, was just wondering if the 'handle' bit of the scales has a Yoni & Lingham on it - looks suspiciously like it to me . . .

also, is it a man or woman? the length of hair is deceptive, the features are masculine, rather than feminine . . ..

is this the veil of illusion again we see or not behind Justice?

Anyone explain the circle in the square - um, in not toooo highbrow terms ?

murcho thankso - its a temperate 20 degrees here in Cyprus by the way x

brightcrazystar

It is good you saw that, in my mind! Look for the unseen in these cards and you start learning the language of your mind. Struggle to become fluent with it, and there is much more to these cards, even if you don't hold the same beliefs about what that is as I.

In my Tradition, we believe there is a Divine Error on every card, a truth that was shown by the image, not planned in the image. This is the one for Justice. In every Masonic Hall, there is a divine error, "for there is nothing perfect but god." and furthermore, "lest Adonai build the house, they who buildeth the house buildeth in vain."

It is the Sivalingham, yes. Did they know it, prolly after the saw it. Can't say for sure, but it would be more overt if it were meant to be. I think it was seen after Pam drew it. The first person to start the idea that there is a Divine Error in each card spoke with A.E. Waite about it quite a bit. Waite supposedly admitted it could be a thing to pursue.

We believe those divine errors were all related to the Book of the Law, and the turning of the Aeon. We are an Order of Thelemites, but the Rider Waite was a deck that so impressed Crowley he wanted his own. Crowley's Writing predates the creation of this deck, but we think they are connected STRONGLY. Furthermore, this writing had no meaning to Crowley until this deck was published. We think these two creations, are part of a creation that is large it took Smith, Waite, AND Crowley to actually manifest it.

The key to understanding Justice is the Parthenon created of the First Call of the Enochian Calls, recieved by John Dee and Edward Kelley. This card is a symbolism of the Authority bestowed by the Imperator upon the Hierophant, Hiereus, and Hegemon. The path of Justice extends to Tiphareth from Geburah. The Imperator is the Chief Executive of the Temple, and controls all actions in the creation of and the opening and closing of the Hall of Neophytes, The Double Hall of Justice.

This is the flowing of the Power of Mars into the Beauty of the Solar Center, the red light of the Temple of the Neophyte. Horus is the Highest Sense from Imerator, all the way to Lower, in the Hiereus, and even outside the Hall on the lamen of the sentinel, his watchful eye takes hold of all it sees. His sword defends his Truth. Only the Praemonstrator in the Temple (Chesed) is beyond him, but he is immobile in the temple, and his authority is the legacy he inherited from the now-born again unborne Ra, Hoor Ra Ha! His mother is his father, for with the serpent she slays Ra, so Ra may be born (The path of Teth between Chesed (Isis-Osiris) with Geburah. And who is the father of Isis and Osiris, Ra with his Daugher Nuit.

I rayng ouer you, sayeth the God of Iustice, in powre exalted above the firmaments of wrath: in whose hands the Sonne is as a sword and the Mone as a throwgh thrusting fire: which measureth your garments in the mydst of my vestures, and trussed you together as the palms of my hands: whose seats I garnished with the fire of gathering, and bewtified your garments wth admiration. To whome I made a law to govern the holy ones and deliuered you a rod with the ark of knowledg. Moreouer you lifted vp your voyces and sware [obedience and faith to him that liueth and triumpheth] whose begynning is not, nor ende can not be, which shyneth as a flame in the myddst of your pallace, and rayngneth amongst you as the ballance of righteousnes and truth. Moue, therfore, and shew yorselues: open the Mysteries of your Creation: Be frendely vnto me: for I am the servant of the same yor God, the true wurshipper of the Highest.

Study this, and the Neophyte ritual, and you can see a VERY special key. This is a picture of all three officers in UNION. This is the "L" that is the stepping off point of the Abyss. "That letters position on the Water Tablet" is VERY important.

Cara Jackson

Thanks for that learned one . . ..

. . . will have a go at studying that. many thanks Cara