AN INTERVIEW WITH YOUR DECK

Gwenelan

Thank you very much for this spread :)! I tried it today with my Golden Tarot, and it was amazing: as "most important characteristic" I got the ten of swords (which is the same card I got when, months ago, I asked "what kind of deck are you?"...). But it sees me as the Fool! I don't know if that's good or bad ^^''''. I'll try to improve :).

Thanks, amazing spread!

tapioca

Thanks for posting this spread! It was really helpful, though one of the answers I got was a bit troubling.

anonymo

Apparently my deck sees me as Death. I am not quite sure how to interpret that...

LaLaToro

Thanks for sharing this. I would have never thought to do this, as I'm new to tarot. This was my first spread with my first deck today and my results were uncanny. I felt like I was talking to an old friend.
I'm also wondering about the 'show off' card. Did that serve a purpose? Hidden message, just for fun. I'm not sure but I guess I'd like it to remain irrelevant because I pulled the Queen of Swords. Ha, thanks but no thanks.

Nar

I haven't done this with all of my decks yet, but I have interviewed two of them. I think one deck wasn't happy with me at the time. The Ferret deck was much more pleasant. dook dook!

Nica

Crazy to find you all still talking about this spread!

I got the inspiration from the original and added two more questions to further identify it. I credited the source a long time ago, but didn't think the blog would be running as long as it did.

Anyhow, I've grown to really love this spread, and get happy when other people voice that they use it.

So yes, hi everybody. Thanks for using the full 9 card spread!

Fonz2

I like the fact that this spread includes a "I want to show you this card *model pose*" card. It makes it a lot of fun and would be interesting to see if you enjoy the card as much as the deck.