New Deck I'm working on...

MoonGypsy

. Once I have enough orders I would like to make a special edition that comes with a collectors box that looks like an old childrens book, that would be awesome :D

Oh my! Where are my smelling salts...i do declare, i have a case of the vapors! :p

Seriously, Daniel. that sounds just perfectly perfect!

Nina*

Can't wait, Daniel ! :)

danielnogo

OMG You guys!! The deck is DONE! I am going to go through now and double check all the numbers and card suites to make sure everything is correct but all the cards are complete! I am so proud and I thank you guys all for your encouragement and I hope whoever purchases these decks will enjoy using them as much as I enjoyed making them!

Padma

These are awesome! I love love love them! Way to go, Daniel! :thumbsup:

danielnogo

Thank you! I am so glad you like them, I promise you will like the rest of the cards even more!

danielnogo

Here is the fish :D
zt0yitA.png

Padma

Love the Fish. MUST get deck! When is it going to be available, and how...?

danielnogo

I am going to release it through the gamecrafters for now, so you will be able to order it on the gamecrafters website, I wish I had a pot of money sitting around so I could print out a big amount of copies and then sell them but I dont have that kind of money and I am also living with my parents who are diametrically opposed to tarot and lenormand, my mother recently found a small stash of tarot cards and lenormand cards and she threw them away, pisses me the hell off but they are giving me free rent so they use that against me to basically lord their religious beliefs over me, sucks :/

But anways it will not prevent you from ordering the deck in a few days once I submit the deck to the gamecrafters, but it will not be as good as I would like it to be, and probably not have the box I want it to have, but hey, it will work :D

danielnogo

free rent is best rent!^^ lolz ;)))
I noticed MPC have a good selection of box options?^^ ;))) http://www.makeplayingcards.com/
not sure about the quality of their print/didn't order anything from there but if they are like http://www.printerstudio.com/ it should be ok?^^ ;)))

Yeah that website wouldnt work for now, I need on demand printing so people can just order my deck without me having to put like 10k down and find room in my house and somehow hide them from my parents that would literally throw them all away if they saw them. Sucks :/

The good news is I am %100 finished with reformatting the cards for the game crafter, that was a mistake I didn't know I was making when I designed my cards, didn't think you had to have it so precise.

I am about to upload the deck to the gamecrafters, and I need to write a short booklet, and then I will order a deck for myself to double check that everything is how I want it, and then after I approve it, you will be able to order it. I am pricing it at $25 plus shipping, not a bad deal if you ask me but I'm biased :)

Should be looking at 2 weeks tops for the deck to be available to order! Thank you for your support everyone, you have been amazingly helpful in this venture! I hope my deck gives you the answers you seek and takes you back to a time of innocence and simplicity :D