Prisma Visions

Aeric

Nope. From his Facebook:

"I know we've been quiet..

We're getting SO close to the end of production and the beginning of the shipping frenzy!

Thank you all for hanging in there, we know it's been a slow process but for each extra day it has taken, a little more magic has seeped in, and The Prisma Visions Tarot has become something really special."

Hang in there. He promised February, and it looks like he'll keep to it.

gregory

And we know he WILL deliver. That counts for a lot. (I've another kickstarter deck coming, for instance, that was held up by a dockers' strike in some US port or other !!!)

Mariqueen

And we know he WILL deliver. That counts for a lot. (I've another kickstarter deck coming, for instance, that was held up by a dockers' strike in some US port or other !!!)

Haha I'm not worried that he won't, I was just curious since it's getting closer to February and wanted to know if any had gotten shipped out yet :)

Fire

I'm curious: has anyone here used the original Light Visions deck? And if so, what did you do with the Strawberries card? Did you take it out of the deck or did you use it, and if so, how did you interpret it?

I was just looking at the pictures on his site again and was curious.

Aeric

I see Strawberries as a Happy Squirrel card: a sweet, humourous, zany wildcard. I interpret it as randomness; even the cards can't quite give an exact path to follow. You're on your own, but wherever it leads, it's bound to be juicy.

Farzon

I'm curious: has anyone here used the original Light Visions deck? And if so, what did you do with the Strawberries card? Did you take it out of the deck or did you use it, and if so, how did you interpret it?

I was just looking at the pictures on his site again and was curious.
I have the original LV. I always saw the strawberries as something like the happy squirrel - a fun card without special meaning. I take it out before using the cards.

I wonder if there will be a card like that in the PV...

Aeric

There is!

"Along with the 22 major cards is a bonus card, "Strawberries". This is not a traditional tarot card and many readers may choose to remove this from the deck. But maybe we all need a little extra burst of flavor now and then."

http://prismavisionstarot.com/pages/about-us

Fire

Thank you for your answers!

I see Strawberries as a Happy Squirrel card: a sweet, humourous, zany wildcard. I interpret it as randomness; even the cards can't quite give an exact path to follow. You're on your own, but wherever it leads, it's bound to be juicy.

I really like that. I've seen someone else say that she interpreted it as "inspiration" since it was the first card Eads drew and the one that inspired him to make the first set... I think I like your version more :)

Aeric

The PV decks are complete and being sent to James! More info about shipping dates is coming next week.

agviz

It's shipping! Oh boy, oh boy! Really looking forward to this one. And looking forward to hearing what you guys think too.