The Frankendecken's Progress

Le Fanu

has Mimers received him?

lark

she pm'ed me that she had.

Le Fanu

The list is updated as from today.

Can people please post in this thread when they post him on and also when they receive him.

I only update the first post when Frankie is sent, but it's good to be able to look at this thread and know where he is.

Otherwise this progress thread slips down the page and out of sight, out of mind...

morticia monroe

You've got it, Fanu.

Frankie is here with me, y'all. :) And I'll be sure to post here when I send him on.

nicky

Frankie just left Chicago headed to LA - let me know if ya want the delivery confirmation tracking number....

Le Fanu

Updated. I think Fire Cat didn't want to be included, so please skip (if you're reading this FC and have changed your mind let me know)

Yikes!

He's almost at the end of his travels...

photokat

Frankie has arrived safely in Sunny L.A. .....

Le Fanu said:
Updated. I think Fire Cat didn't want to be included, so please skip

Ah! I have contacted Fire Cat - will now PM the person after.

Le Fanu

I think we can safely say that, with his stay at photokat's, Frankie has reached the end of his journey. Finish his journey with a bang, PK :)

And keep watching here everyone because one day soon... the winner will be announced...

:party:

nisaba

Le Fanu said:
And keep watching here everyone because one day soon... the winner will be announced...

:party:
<lights candle and invokes the Spirit of Frankie>

Cat*

What abour Rasa, iceclone and Elven? I lost track... Have they been contacted? Are they still on Frankie's travel itinerary?