Harsh Truths Spread

Komodo_Queen

I just did this reading and am going to post my results in the readings thread. I thought this was a nice and comprehensive spread.

PureGemini

This spread seems perfect for an issue I'm facing right now. I'll give it a go. Thanks for posting it! :)

KafkasGhost

It is really good.

I split it up into two 3-card spreads, Harsh Truths Part 1, Harsh Truths Part 2.

Helps me focus on each central issue a bit more.

Ivy Rhiannon

Beautifully made spread! Still one of my favorites!

Luminary

Oh my goodness me.

I used this spread yesterday and oh boy did it give me a heavy reading. All majors save one and I fair had the wind knocked out of me!

Excellent Spread Luminesence and can I just say what a marvelous nick you have! ;-D

EarlyFool

I like the potential of this spread. I'm not entirely sure how you should pose a question on it however. Any body got a few quick sample questions they could post?

Thanx
EarlyFool

theboomz

I like the potential of this spread. I'm not entirely sure how you should pose a question on it however. Any body got a few quick sample questions they could post?

Thanx
EarlyFool

How about 'what is the reality of this situation?'

What will happen with the car when I get it out of the shop?

I guess any question really.

EarlyFool

Ahh yes, thank you. I was just having a block on the perspective, ie, just myself or from another person's perspective. For instance, I just went thru a divorce and want to know what I need to look at for myself <and> I would like to know the Ex's perspective. I don't think she even knows why she truly did this. I'm left wondering if there might be some kind of Karma here and she's not at fault but merely playing out the hand dealt to her. See my only reading titled Salvagable Love.

Greatest Blessings.

Tarotdivine

Hi Luminessence, thanks this spread looks very interesting... Gonna try it soon and will post the reading in My readings section
Thanks again

Skimmerskir

Me and my friends have fondly named this spread the "Slap in the Face-spread", because that's precisely what it's been doing - giving us a well-deserved little slap to get us moving with whatever it was we where postponing. In other words - it does what it should! Thank you!