New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

Le Fanu

At this point Pablo still have several TdMs and 3 Dodals left, so we will be organizing another group order soon. Would you mind if I put you on the wait list for our next group?
No problem. Fine. I'm just curious though to know how much it would be before postage from you to Europe? Just so I can plan... :)

Bluefeet

No problem. Fine. I'm just curious though to know how much it would be before postage from you to Europe? Just so I can plan... :)

The shipping will be $16.95 via USPS priority mail.

Le Fanu

What is the price of the deck?

eltarot78

First of all apologize for the delay in the responses, I am very busy these days and the day is not enough.

Iris, thank you very much for your countless assists.

Hi Le Fanu,

the cost of the deck TdM II Robledo is u$s 39
and the cost of the Dodal is u$s 52

shipping costs from Argentina to the United States are
the minimum shipping is 1/2kg and this has a cost of u$s 35,85
and the maximum of 2 kg shipping cost is u$s 53,96.

from Argentina to Europe or anywhere else in the world are even more expensive.

for that reason Iris offered to coordinate the groups,
in which the cost of shipping from Argentina to United States, it is divided among the Members of group.

Iris after it receives the deck, you can send them to different parts of the world.
shipping costs from United States are right through USPS

$5.15 Priority Small Flat Rate Box (holds 2 decks) or Priority Padded Flat Rate envelope (holds 4 decks) within the United States
$12.95 same services as above to Canada and Mexico
$16.95 same services to rest of the world

Le Fanu

Are you interested in TdM or Dodal? Or both? :)
Sorry for the delay but I'll have to back out of this right now. Thank you eltarot for the information but I'll have to remove myself from the list...

eltarot78

Sorry for the delay but I'll have to back out of this right now. Thank you eltarot for the information but I'll have to remove myself from the list...
Ok Le Fanu, no problem, all is well

Bluefeet

The group order package is here! I will try to send everyone's packages this afternoon, PM sent to each group member! :)

eltarot78

Good News
Thanks Iris

3 of Cups

Wow! My TDM and Dodel arrived today--only two days to cross the country! It often takes the USPS that amount of time just to send from one city to the next in California where I live. The decks are beautiful. Iris, thank you for being our shipping goddess!