Tarot of Dreams - Three of Wands

HuskyChariot

First/Overall impression: I love this card! To me it feels serene, it reminds me of days spent at the beach, those moments when you look out over the water and feel peaceful and grateful.

Symbols:
Naked figure: The fact that he is naked indicates a certain vulnerability, but also boldness. In the context of the broader meaning it could also be saying "I have nothing left to give right now". He's in a relaxed pose, staring away towards the ship, indicating a posture of calm acceptance.

Three wands: Surrounding the rocky ledge, decorated as in the previous two cards.

Ship: The ship has suns on its sails. This could indicate the energy of the Sun card in the major arcana: happiness, mastery, higher states of consciousness. The companion CD, however, states "Sun in Aries. You take charge of the situation (Sun) by taking direct action to influence events to your liking (Aries)." Ships carry us safely to our destination and then home again, a vessel of adventure. Any thoughts on the broader meaning of the ship itself would be great!

Clouds: In other cards I have seen clouds as obstructive, but I'm not sure that applies here - any thoughts?

Interpretation/possible meanings: Well, there is the obvious, "Waiting for my ship to come in". It seems as though a choice was made to use the energy of the Ace in and now the seeker waits to receive a return on their energy investment.
It could indicate waiting for test results (medical or academic) or the period of time before granting of a passport or visa application. The seeker may be waiting to hear back from an employer after a job interview or waiting to hear if any pieces were sold in their art exhibition.