Postmark Lenormand

IheartTarot

Le Fanu said:
I totally love it and have written a review already.

You sneaky thing! I thought you said no blog for Le Fanu? BTW Good choice to go with Wordpress. :D

Barbaras Ahajusts

Oh dear...

Is this deck not for sale anymore? It's so beautiful!

tarotmama

Is this deck not for sale anymore? It's so beautiful!

No, I'm sorry I'm not selling cards anymore until I find a partner to handle publishing and distribution. :) I make a mess of too many things trying to do it all myself.

If you know anyone who is interested in getting into the New Age publishing biz, send them my way! ;)

jema

I never had a Lenormand and so far this one is the only one I like and it is impossible to find, I really hope you get a publisher soon!!!

Rhinemaiden

There are a few copies of the Postcard Lenormand for sale in Melissa's etsy shop... I feel incredibly fortunate to be able to get one. It arrived today and is a treasure! I love the cards, the packaging, having the extra cards, including the Happy Squirrel :)... if you've been waiting to get this set... grab it NOW! Thank you, Melissa, for all you put into the Postcard Lenormand...I look forward to many happy hours getting to know this imaginative oracle.

Tibor

Grabbed the last one :)

DaughterOfDanu

I have a copy from when Melissa put a few on her Etsy and I love them.

But I've always wondered... is it okay to keep the extra cards in? I love the extras and I do want to but I don't know if Lenormand is like tarot in that it has a "Anything Goes" mentality.

IheartTarot

But I've always wondered... is it okay to keep the extra cards in? I love the extras and I do want to but I don't know if Lenormand is like tarot in that it has a "Anything Goes" mentality.

I don't use them unless I want them to represent someone or something specific, e.g. a second male/female, a pet. I have also switched my Man and Woman as I prefer the alternates.

The problem is I would not know what meanings to assign to them, and I do not generally read "by pictures". If you read "by pictures" instead of a "dictionary" like I do, there should be no problem.

Rhinemaiden

I have a copy from when Melissa put a few on her Etsy and I love them.

I keep the extra cards in mine... I use this deck for a daily draw... yesterday the daily draw card was: the Happy Squirrel! (which I interpret as unexpected delights) I had a smile on my face all day. :)

I say, your deck, your life, your decision. I don't believe in hard and fast rules. Do what works best for you. ;)