Lenormand decks in your collection

mystic Guy

Hi guy's

Question, All the decks I have got always get a build up of grime on them ,
all but one "Lenormand Oracle by G. Roberto and Lo Scarabeo".
The house card got damaged and the deck is now unavailable online

Can you name another deck that don't get a build up of grime?

THANKS..

andybc

Hi guy's

Question, All the decks I have got always get a build up of grime on them ,
all but one "Lenormand Oracle by G. Roberto and Lo Scarabeo".
The house card got damaged and the deck is now unavailable online

Can you name another deck that don't get a build up of grime?

THANKS..

I’ve never had a build up of grime on my Lenormand decks. I have a deck that belonged to my great-grandmother that is 40 years old, and that isn’t grimy just slightly worn and the box is in a right state lol.

I professionally use the Carta Mundi Lenormand: the card stock is good, the cards clean easily. The Blue Owl is also fairly sturdy.

To remove dirt off most cards you can use talcum powder.

I've seen the Lenormand Oracle by Gina still for sale recently. Amazon UK and Book Depistory have it. I've also seen in Waterstones.

cardlady22

If my decks get too icky, I grab a roll of clear packaging tape & make a "tube" around a couple of my fingers. Then I press, roll & lift all around the edges. I've even got a Tsukineko stamper's ink pad of white stashed away. (Powders set off my allergies.)

mystic Guy

Hi Cardlady and andybc will try

thanks

LaLaBella

Update!
- French Cartomancy
- Arlo
- Melissa

That's all. Now, if only I could read them *sigh*

jackdaw*

Blue Owl with English verses
Postmark
Pixie's
Piatnik
Bartschi

Missed out on the Melissa's 2nd edition, unfortunately :(

Nina*

Mine are:

Bärtschi
Blue Owl
Le Vieux Jours (2)
French Cartomancy
Isabels Traum
LS
Mystical
Piatnik (2)
Pixie
White Owl
Melissa (1. Edition; 2; #112/250, 245/250)
Melissa (2. Edition; 2)
Postcard (2, tinned)

Melissa's and Melissa's Postcard are my absolute favorites though I'm also pretty fond of Le Vieux Jours.

Lee

I've just received Britta's Lenormand. A beautiful deck, very artistic and creative, yet with the basic symbols still in the forefront. Some of the cards have traditional meanings worked in, such as a handwritten letter on the Rider card, a woman on the Snake card, and a gloomy-looking Birds card (Britta's meaning for Birds is worries, small troubles).

I'm struck by how much the art style reminds me of Hermann Haindl's (although of course more colorful).

Bhavana

just one itty bitty Red Owl, circa 1970, that a grungy little old man dug out of the pile in the back of his pick up for me at an outdoor flea market

Le Fanu

I've just received Britta's Lenormand. A beautiful deck, very artistic and creative, yet with the basic symbols still in the forefront. Some of the cards have traditional meanings worked in, such as a handwritten letter on the Rider card, a woman on the Snake card, and a gloomy-looking Birds card (Britta's meaning for Birds is worries, small troubles).

I'm struck by how much the art style reminds me of Hermann Haindl's (although of course more colorful).
Where did you get this from?