• Advertise my tarot related service in the calendar

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Contribute in a way I've specified in my post

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

HOLMES

an idea,

as i read about your problems major tom,
instead of mass distributing from england to the world.

it would be more efficent to get a partner which you would send the template and just enough funds to publish say 300 copies at a local publisher, (i seen business around here lots of calenders so it must be easy to get ?)

and that way you have two distribution outlets, furthermore you can contrete your focus on england and europe and allow this person if one steps forward to handle the americas.

in fact if one could get them into the chapters store in canada that would be a big bonus,
so i assume there is such a big book store in the states , barnes and noble?

did you write to llewyen to see if they may distribute your calender, ? or us games if you thinking huge ?

wavebreaker

I would be happy to help in coordination and editing. And of course provide an updated list of tarot-related website links. ;)

TemperanceAngel

Tom I would like to advertise in the calendar and am happy to pay a fee for this.

I may also be able to help in some distribution and may contribute in writing too :)

XTAX

Mimers

Major Tom,

I am going to the Reader's Studio in NYC coming up this April. Barbara Moore from Llewewellyn Worldwide will be there and is making appointments with people wanting to discuss publishing ideas. If you think it would be beneficial, I could bring in last yrs calander, show her what we did and see if she would have any helpful ideas.

Also, I think HOLMES had a good idea. If you want to save money on shipping I would be willing to ship all of the Canadian and USA orders and you could just send them all to one place.

Let me know as soon as possible if you think it would be worthwhile to make an appointment with Barbara from Llewellyn.

Take care,
Mimi

mysticalowl

I am willing to help in anyway that you might need. Some of the skills that I would be able to help with are writing, editing and helping to promote the calendar. Currently I write for a number of scholastic publications and on the web. Let me know.

mysticalowl :)

tmgrl2

Mimers said:
Hi Major Tom,

As I have said in your other threads, I will do anything I can to help you out. I can definitely, at the very least, visit shops and see if I can drum up some extra orders.

If you need help with anything else please feel free to pm me!

Mimi

Good idea Mimers...I can do this with a local NY shop...she orders almost everything I suggest!

terri

Rhiannon

Always happy to help out with the Spreads! I'll start gathering some immediately and getting permissions. I'd also be more than happy to do the graphics for them again. And I believe you also have a few of Redwood's and my cards for this year (if you have room).

If anyone has a spread suggestion they'd like to include, please feel free to PM or email me!

Also, I had a suggestion, but I'm not sure if there will be enough room... it would be nice to list when the Moon is going to be Void of Course.

R :)

TemperanceAngel

Rhiannon said:

Also, I had a suggestion, but I'm not sure if there will be enough room... it would be nice to list when the Moon is going to be Void of Course.
Agreed!

Major Tom

I am gratified by the number and enthusiasm of the response thus far. :)

Lunalafey - Thanks. Some good ideas. :) What would you like to do for the calendar?

Holmes - Another good idea. :) I would worry about releasing calendars I'd not seen...

Wavebreaker - Thanks for the list of links and yes, a new one is required. ;) Proofreaders are needed too. The editing team will need the Adobe Creative Suite or another compatible method of editing .pdf files.

TemperanceAngel - Thanks. Why don't we talk advertising and distribution via email?

Mimi - By all means please show the 2004 edition to Barbara Moore. Her ideas are most welcome. :)

MysticalOwl - Thank you. Your writing and promotion skills are most welcome. Why don't you email me your ideas?

Rhiannon - My stalwart. :) Thank you very much for all you've done and continue to do. The Pets Tarot is definitely in there. Can you provide the dates for 2005 when the moon is void of course?

There is plenty of room for everyone who wants to take part.

Could those who have indicated a desire to invest, distribute or advertise please contact me via email if they have not already done so?

miss_apples

I would be happy to contribute some of my spreads. There is also a metaphysical store in my area that may be interested in selling this Calender. I can get their contact info if you like.