LENORMAND One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards-2016

anie

Lily + moon + fox =
You can look forward to meet a wise and innoncent man or person who in some way will try to seduce you but not everything is like it seems to be.

What should I know about this place and the people ?

Sendt fra min SM-T310 med Tapatalk

Fox / Tower/ Clover

is this a school? I feel alot of smart people coming together in a place of either education or employment.. they are sharp and quick...

Q: is above

TarotFlow

Fox / Tower/ Clover

is this a school? I feel alot of smart people coming together in a place of either education or employment.. they are sharp and quick...

Q: is above
It's a sort of employment by the government, and yes my colleagues are very sharp and quick in a good way.

Your Q. What will he do with the information I gave him?
Lily+tree.
He will use it to regenerate his health - I feel by purifying his soul.

Q. How to handle my economy now?

Bonny

It's a sort of employment by the government, and yes my colleagues are very sharp and quick in a good way.

Your Q. What will he do with the information I gave him?
Lily+tree.
He will use it to regenerate his health - I feel by purifying his soul.

Q. How to handle my economy now?

Lady
Bear

Get in contact with a powerful and rich woman ...

Q. How does c see me now?

OnOrionsBelt

Lady

Bear

Get in contact with a powerful and rich woman ...

Q. How does c see me now?

Tree Cloud Lady = House
5 + 6 + 29 = 4

He/she has grown very restless about the situation regarding the two of you. This relationship has threatened their health and stability.
Sorry... seems sad

Q: Advice regarding the people I hired?

Bonny

Tree Cloud Lady = House
5 + 6 + 29 = 4

He/she has grown very restless about the situation regarding the two of you. This relationship has threatened their health and stability.
Sorry... seems sad

Q: Advice regarding the people I hired?

Stork
Mountain
Scythe

To bring things to improvement, when there are obstacles, be decisive and clear.

Q. If there is someone around me who is keen to pursue a serious relationship with me now, what are they like? (Description please)

Jdance

Stork
Mountain
Scythe

To bring things to improvement, when there are obstacles, be decisive and clear.

Q. If there is someone around me who is keen to pursue a serious relationship with me now, what are they like? (Description please)

Stars - scythe - clover

This person would be considered a positive or a forward thinker. They are quick on their feet. And possibly fit in general. They like to look good and are considered attractive as they carry themselves in such a high quality way. They also may be prone to over reacting. Or making decisions that are in haste.

Q. What can you tell me about G and his friendship with me moving forward?

Bonny

Stars - scythe - clover

This person would be considered a positive or a forward thinker. They are quick on their feet. And possibly fit in general. They like to look good and are considered attractive as they carry themselves in such a high quality way. They also may be prone to over reacting. Or making decisions that are in haste.

Q. What can you tell me about G and his friendship with me moving forward?

Mice
Snake

G seems to be fearful about this. He is not adept at how to plan your friendship forward... :(

FB: all the way thru your description I was picturing a young guy I work with who asked me out until the part about making decisions in haste ... And that is c . So when I looked tgru the entire description, this is c (he is a serious athlete too)

Q. What is c's requirement from me while we are apart?

anie

Mice
Snake

G seems to be fearful about this. He is not adept at how to plan your friendship forward... :(

FB: all the way thru your description I was picturing a young guy I work with who asked me out until the part about making decisions in haste ... And that is c . So when I looked tgru the entire description, this is c (he is a serious athlete too)

Q. What is c's requirement from me while we are apart?

paths - gentleman - moon

he wants you to think really hard about what you truly want moving forward...

Q: After Giving M the information yesterday, How can I expect him to be with me in the future...? ie his thoughts / feelings for me

samantha

paths - gentleman - moon

he wants you to think really hard about what you truly want moving forward...

Q: After Giving M the information yesterday, How can I expect him to be with me in the future...? ie his thoughts / feelings for me

Garden - Fish

I think M will see you as one of his (perhaps many ) social contacts so I believe you will be meeting up - fish can indicate depth of feeling, so M may have a soft spot for you but behaviour or demeanour could appear *colder* or less responsive emotionally. (However I see that Learnlenormand has this combo down as "union" .....)

QU: What does my higher self want me to do next ?

OnOrionsBelt

Garden - Fish

I think M will see you as one of his (perhaps many ) social contacts so I believe you will be meeting up - fish can indicate depth of feeling, so M may have a soft spot for you but behaviour or demeanour could appear *colder* or less responsive emotionally. (However I see that Learnlenormand has this combo down as "union" .....)

QU: What does my higher self want me to do next ?

Stork + Clover + Bouquet = Man

17 + 2 + 9 = 28

You have some successful changes coming in the next few days. It's not a 360 complete change, something very slight actually. Focus on celebrating that, having fun. You've been getting very close to someone, know that this will have very positive results and luck.

------

What exactly is causing the stomach issues??