LENORMAND One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards-2016

AnemoneRosie

will A travel by September?

Dog (red) + Stars (red) + Woman (black)

A, being very loyal to the woman, hopes to stay with her. Which means that, yes, he will travel away from her.

danieljuk

have you got a question AnemoneRosie? :) :heart:

samantha

A general message for AR then :

Key - Clover

I think you might be in store for a *lucky break* - good fortune will allow you to access something you want (and has perhaps been closed to you up until this point.)

QU: What is in store for me ?

Jdance

A general message for AR then :

Key - Clover

I think you might be in store for a *lucky break* - good fortune will allow you to access something you want (and has perhaps been closed to you up until this point.)

QU: What is in store for me ?

Sun -whip - fish

This shows you taking charge of a disputable situation and charging forward with a decision that leaves you feeling very good about it all!

Q: whAt is C going to do with the current status between us?

samantha

Sun -whip - fish

This shows you taking charge of a disputable situation and charging forward with a decision that leaves you feeling very good about it all!

Q: whAt is C going to do with the current status between us?

Bouquet - Paths

IT looks as though C will choose to make a (concilliatory ?) or otherwise warm (could be flirty) gesture in your direction ; C will present you with something nice :)

QU: What blocks me from getting what I seek ? (FIP)

rcoble

Bouquet - Paths

IT looks as though C will choose to make a (concilliatory ?) or otherwise warm (could be flirty) gesture in your direction ; C will present you with something nice :)

QU: What blocks me from getting what I seek ? (FIP)

WOMAN + ANCHOR
Perhaps you're holding yourself back.

How can I have more fun in life?

OnOrionsBelt

WOMAN + ANCHOR
Perhaps you're holding yourself back.

How can I have more fun in life?

Snake Fox Ship

Possibly there's a woman close to you, someone you made a journey with, that you need to get some distance from.

How can I secure this?

Bonny

Snake Fox Ship

Possibly there's a woman close to you, someone you made a journey with, that you need to get some distance from.

How can I secure this?

Birds
Letter

Write a letter that talks in a conversationsl way about it

- is the way they 'fixed' that today an improvement?

knight_sephiroth

Birds
Letter

Write a letter that talks in a conversationsl way about it

- is the way they 'fixed' that today an improvement?

Scythe - snake

Looks like a quick, self-serving fix that temporarily looks smart, but isn't going to hold up permanently; it got things temporarily on track, bug they've deceived themselves (and everyone else) ultimately.

What is coming in my romantic / love life in the immediate future?

danieljuk

What is coming in my romantic / love life in the immediate future?

Pixie's Astounding Lenormand -Lilies + Stars + Moon
Base Card: Lady

The Base Card was Lady, either that represents a new one coming into my life who could be an interest or perhaps represents that you need to spend more time on yourself for now. On the main reading there is some luck here with Stars in the middle. This could be a date with a sexual attraction and romance, it's a lucky and a nice time but I feel intuitively that it's not enough of what you want. A nice little starter but you want a whole dinner with all the courses :) Enjoy this fun and enjoyable time, it won't turn out exactly for what you want but it's a process of getting there. Take it for the light and fun time that it is.

Q. How will next week go coping on my own for a while?