Titania's Fortune Cards?

MoonLana

I absolutely love this deck, it too was my first deck and so far I have found nothing but accuracy for me or for whoever I read for.

I love the simple images and how the cards work together to form sentences, they are easy to read intuitively and I get 'feelings' from them so much easier than I do with Tarot decks.

sulischild

I've had this deck for a few years, and am quite fond of it.

It can be a bit lightweight and 'everything is fine!', but not nearly as badly as some oracle decks where every card seems to mean sunshine and awesomeness. I have had some pretty accurate readings from it, but I find you have to be aware that things might be a bit sugarcoated and negatives played down. In that respect, it's the opposite of my usual reading deck, which tends to be a bit melodramatic!

And yeah, the cardstock quality isn't great. Very thin, and they're not laminated either so they do get scuffed and battered if you use them a lot. But on the upside they're small enough to shuffle easily, unlike some tarot and oracle cards which are really difficult. Maybe I have tiny hands?

I've only just acquired my first pukka Lenormand deck, the blue owl. While I'm still getting to know the new cards it does seem some of the meanings quite different and the cards 'speak' differently. The whole location-of-the-card-relative-to-the-querent is something Titania's deck doesn't get into, either.

I'd call it 'loosely' based on Lenormand, rather than an actual Lenormand deck.

Carla

I have been using Titania's Fortune Cards as a regular Lenormand deck and it reads just fine for me as one. So I guess we are all different.